Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surplus PV-14 on the market

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by robsdak View Post
    SLOW YOUR ROLL, Fellas.... there was NOT a word about me 'holding' 'touching' or even wanting to be close to EB's testicle. just thought since he was 'offering' 1 up for NVG's, why not take advantage?
    Backpedal much?

I see your point that you was trying to make, and yes, I too was contemplating using EB's left testicle for payment of a personally owned set of NVG's if he wasnt planning on using them. I mean, why not right?
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Rob, I see your missed call on my phone, I assume you were following up on the offer to trade my test for some NVG. As we mentioned before, yes... you can examine my junk prior to trade. Sorry I missed your call, please call again to schedule a meeting.

:-)
    EB
    it wasn't my call you missed? sorry, i sent an e-mail wanting pictures, i have a guy here looking for a 'right testi' but with a pic to confirm size and shape, he said he would consider a 'left' one.

Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    So, um, yeah... Lol.

This didn't get really weird. Not at all.

Perhaps we should keep the private deals private? Lol
    NO SIR! i want this deal out in the open, so 'if' he even tries backing out, i have proof we had a solid deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    Backpedal much?

I see your point that you was trying to make, and yes, I too was contemplating using EB's left testicle for payment of a personally owned set of NVG's if he wasnt planning on using them. I mean, why not right?
    HUH? i didn't do no such thing.

i love you guys! your awesome! i needed this after the day i had.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    As an aside. . .once we get past talking about 11B's nuts and all. . .

https://www.armasight.com/night-visi...ht-spark-core/ is probably one of the best found on the market that I have bought and decided to keep at the pricepoint Ive been looking for. They run 70 LPI (Lines per inch) and have no side/edge distortion. While it obviously isnt a pvs-7/14, it probably comes the closest to it without spending a shit-ton of cash on it and yet is comparable in clarity. I would say these are probably by far the best purchase you can make for night vision if you want to get into the market and dont want to pay upwards of 1500 or more for NVG's. Ive used mine side by side in training out in the field with PVS-7's and 14's and I can see no difference whatsoever between the two. So to me, the bottom factor became, spend $500 .. or $1500?
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Bacon saver

Hoo-Yah, Brother I second that motion for I happen to own the same unit. Did you procure the long range illuminator as well? That is a big game changer, massive improvement. As for a weapon system I picked up this... the Vampire. https://www.armasight.com/night-visi...e-3x-core-iit/ As far as the visuals go I give it a "Damn Skippy" easy 300+ yds clarity and I have two witnesses. Izzy and Domeguy. We did a comparison with the Armasite Orion side by side. Long story but I happen to have both of them at the same time and we were able to do a a field test out in my front yard. My opinion............go with the blood sucker.

Here's the bad part, I haven't mounted it yet! Guess I'll be doing this pretty quick...........it's a quick release mount so do I mount it on the AR, SKS or M-21? WTF...................
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Yeah, Riverrat's unit is nice. I like it a lot better than my Ghosthunter
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Bacon saver

Where you commenting on the scope or the monocular?
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

NVG....totally a work deduction!

You need the hardware, but it is relatively cheap, $200 I think I paid including shipping

From there, download the good play app.

It works as advertised, I am able to see there the seals on my front door leak. I also was able to spot a rabbit in the yard that I could not see.

Do you have a robot?
    Can you guys tell me what the difference the PV 14 is to the PVS-14? I have used the PVS-14s a bunch but don't know about the PV.

Thanks in advance.