Wow...that's some ingrown toenail. This is way beyond my pay grade. If it happened to me, assuming we are in total SHTF senerio, I might use the last 9mm bullet in my Glock, and apply it to my temple. So I asked Mrs. Domeguy, a nurse. First off would be 911, but if we are way beyond that, she suggests,
1. Irrigate the wound with clean water. 2. Check for arterial bleeding, and if so, apply tourniquet, and may apply one anyway if excess bleeding. 3. Clean out any foreign objects, and any bone chips and other bad stuff. 4. Wrap tightly in clean gauze, and apply a splint. She suggests not suturing at this time due to two factors. A) Healing starts from the inside and works it's way to the outside. The wound might need to be packed with antibiotic soaked gauze and re-wrapped every day or so. B) you don't want it sutured if there is an infection, as the entire wound could become a puss filled bomb waiting to explode. 5. Keep it elevated, with complete bed rest for a month or so. All of this is assuming there is no other medical help around.