misunderstanding, OK. as for the photo you showed, IF it happened now while camping, on the farm. as said, off too the ER AFTER, whatever needed to be do done to him and the ***SMACK***

post SHTF situation. it would be dealt with in the proper manner. cleaned, debridement, stitches (deep tissue) and wound closure.

as for the proper meds to knock him out??? just will be dealt with.

as for access to it right now? i do. without going into specifics and not getting anyone in trouble. i have boys i went to school with that are in units that do this kind of thing and have access to all of the things listed, short of the meds. those are accounted for, STRICTLY!

i don't think you know where i am. i have Air Force, Army Special Forces and Army Rangers real close and have friends in all.

i have friends that are nurses that can/will/have provided other things that i have asked for. bandages, tapes, gauze, topicals, suture kits, IV supplies, ect.

pain killers, again, not a problem. if i have a prescription for it, i can have/get it. let it be at that.

DG 30 day supply might be all you can have where your at? or that might be the Pain Management Clinic's policy? i am sure it's to keep 'drug seekers' from abusing them or folks from selling them. i am neither.