Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Grey man backpack

Premium Member
    I went to the local Dick's (since they are the only ones that stock them here) to try on some Kelty external frame packs. They had just moved them to the back while re-arranging the store to make room for more kayaks and watersports items for the spring season. The supervisor was going to the back room to dig them out, but I told him I would come back when I had more time.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

I have a large student book bag that has been my GHB before I knew what a GHB was! For many years I had my emergency pack in the car in case I was stranded due to an earthquake. Often times on vacation trips, if we were going on a day hike I would swap out many items to cary the types of things you would want, a little snacks food, water, very basic first aid, extra socks, camera, etc. My first one was pretty cheap and after a few years, it began to fall apart. Several years ago I found an excellent one by GREATLAND on sale as part of a back to school sale. It is well made, strong, good shoulder straps and is gray and black.

Be aware that some of the school backpacks are designed to function for about 10 months of daily use and then fail. Other, like this bag are sturdy.