Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: So what's the end game?

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    I agree with Rob. BWRR you need to channel Spock brother. Yes it's about dumb ass people making pistols for said ammo. Which the government let build until it could use it to turn it on us. Yet the bottom line remains the same no matter how they get to that point. ( No ammo ; No guns )

But then again I wouldn't want your salty dog ass frame of mind any other way. It's a good thing that I'm one of the few sane people on this site. Now let's go to the beach so you can get your dose of salty sea oxygen . Not that it will do any good but at least we'll be salty.

Damn!! now I want to go and adopt you. Between you and B.P. that would make me 4 sons ; 2 daughters.
    Carry on trooper and never lose the fortitude of destiny ; For victory is at the road's end.
    I'd click Thanks and likes but the stupid thing won't come up! I'm having to do all the leg work for my lawyer today (sure it saves me money) fuckin lawyers. But it keeps my sane for now I'm getting my edge back. Had some surprises this weekend when we made a trip out there. I won't get into it for OPSEC reasons. So hold that 330 acres for sale thought it's now down to 280......gettin salty's sounding real good but it doesn't make Hadji go away.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    BWRR, I was working on it and going to report last night, but had to stop and watch the Walking Dead.

Okay, what I got is 7.62x39 (AK47) steel core was the first round that ATF applied the AP definition to and was banned Feb. 2, 1994 during the Clinton Admin. Then just last year the 5.45x39 steel core (AK74) was also given the AP designation by the ATF and was banned. Now as we know, they are going after the 5.56x45 (AR15) steel core. One thing to point out here is that the 5.56 M855 & SS109 is not entirely a steel bullet like the others above that were banned. It is mostly lead and does not fit the definition of the AP round. Once all this is classified as AP though, then it is no longer manufactured, imported and sold on the open market. The only ones that will have it will be the government....period! So, let that soak in. And like we all know, all these rounds above even in lead will penetrate soft body armor. So, again I ask, what's next?

So another thought is this: The 7.62x39, 5.45x39, & 5.56x45 are all popular, easy to get, and cheap to shoot for target practice. If it becomes hard to get and too expensive to shoot, then what? Right now the .22 cartridge is still hard to get & doubled in price, at least in this part of the country. Eventually all our plinking rounds will be too expensive to shoot.

Anyway, I need another cup of coffee.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed! They are worthless and loud

I think BWRR is just pissed that he didn't win the lantern contest from Domeguy!!
    Thank you Willie for doing your homework, you get a "Bucky Beaver Badge" for you hard work. But you hit the nail on the head brother. They are killing us one round at a time.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Thank you Willie for doing your homework, you get a "Bucky Beaver Badge" for you hard work. But you hit the nail on the head brother. They are killing us one round at a time.
    HEY! YOU, yeah YOU! Willie gets the "Bucky Beaver Badge". why? i knew the answer... i did my part, i called 3 of my State Representatives on Sunday and shared my thoughts... you'd figure i'd get an Honorable Mention?

i'll bite... Hadji?
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Premium Member
    Ammo Report: It has begun! I had to work in the city about 45 minutes from me today and this town has 5 Walmarts. So, I dropped by all 5 of them out of curiosity to just to look at the ammo situation and talk to the managers of the sporting goods dept. Wow, I couldn't believe it, it looked like a re-run of 2 years ago when we had the run on ammo. Over the past 3 or 4 months it finally got almost back to normal and you could buy any caliber at Wally world, even .22s at times. Now the cases are empty again except for shotty ammo. One exception though was 9mm...it was in stock in all 5 stores.

While there, talking to the supervisors or managers (I know some of them), they said it's crazy again. Folks coming in and calling all day long the past few days wanting .223/5.56, 7.62X39 ammo and buying up all their ARs. The indepent local sporting goods store who always had ammo even during the run a couple of years ago has run out of 5.56. The mgr. there told me that they sold $10,000.00 of 5.56 M855 last Thursday alone on GunBroker.com
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

Willie, stupid people will always be stupid people. some are afraid of never being able to get it and will pay 3,4,5 times what is worth, most are out to profit from others lack of planning.

hey, just a thought? where's Stormy at with his business?

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by robsdak View Post
    HEY! YOU, yeah YOU! Willie gets the "Bucky Beaver Badge". why? i knew the answer... i did my part, i called 3 of my State Representatives on Sunday and shared my thoughts... you'd figure i'd get an Honorable Mention?

i'll bite... Hadji?
    I can't give you a "Bucky Beaver Badge" Only Willie did the actual homework assignment. I can tell he did the research, Willie is "informed" but I will say this. I commend you for calling the politicians what good that will do.........eh. But we all must do what we can and this is what it takes. not sitting here as keyboard warriors! So HOO-YAH! Brother stay on there asses if you got there ear, make them deaf!

As for Hadji.......you had to be there. It was a BTDT, figure of speech, back in the day, kinda thing. These things slip out with me from time to time and some will think that this BWRR guy speaks like an idiot. Some others will smile to themselves and and say "BTDT". At's all I can say about that. So does that help? If not, TBSS..........to bad so sad.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    Ammo Report: It has begun! I had to work in the city about 45 minutes from me today and this town has 5 Walmarts. So, I dropped by all 5 of them out of curiosity to just to look at the ammo situation and talk to the managers of the sporting goods dept. Wow, I couldn't believe it, it looked like a re-run of 2 years ago when we had the run on ammo. Over the past 3 or 4 months it finally got almost back to normal and you could buy any caliber at Wally world, even .22s at times. Now the cases are empty again except for shotty ammo. One exception though was 9mm...it was in stock in all 5 stores.

While there, talking to the supervisors or managers (I know some of them), they said it's crazy again. Folks coming in and calling all day long the past few days wanting .223/5.56, 7.62X39 ammo and buying up all their ARs. The indepent local sporting goods store who always had ammo even during the run a couple of years ago has run out of 5.56. The mgr. there told me that they sold $10,000.00 of 5.56 M855 last Thursday alone on GunBroker.com
    Yup.........I think you pretty much summed it up. This is the way it is across the country. "mission accomplished" A well armed society prepared for the unknown.

Do you have a robot?
    AR pistols are worthless as tits on a boor hog. There is nothing you can do about stupid people, you can't kill them (I know some people want to), we are certainly not going to join them, any suggestions would be nice. What is this buying frenzy number 1 bizzillion???? I get tired of this all we can do is take care of our own family and close friends.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    I can't give you a "Bucky Beaver Badge" Only Willie did the actual homework assignment. I can tell he did the research, Willie is "informed" but I will say this. I commend you for calling the politicians what good that will do.........eh. But we all must do what we can and this is what it takes. not sitting here as keyboard warriors! So HOO-YAH! Brother stay on there asses if you got there ear, make them deaf!

As for Hadji.......you had to be there. It was a BTDT, figure of speech, back in the day, kinda thing. These things slip out with me from time to time and some will think that this BWRR guy speaks like an idiot. Some others will smile to themselves and and say "BTDT". At's all I can say about that. So does that help? If not, TBSS..........to bad so sad.
    well, Ok. i read it and knew what you were after, but if the answer came out as quick as it did. nobody else would have done the homework assignment.

oh, no. definitely not a KEYBOARD WARRIOR here. it's about being me... i know people in High places and Low places. LMAO!!! if need be, i will go sit on the front porch. drink sweet tea and talk about this issue with them.

i have spoken (PM'ed) with this BWRR guy and i know he's not an idiot. Hadji need not be explained any further, i hear you. man, your bound and determined to make me cry with all the harsh talk. TBSS....

Premium Member
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...rticle/2560964

We need more Police to speak up and tell the truth like this officer has done.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!