Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Like freestuff? Click here!

finally pooped
    Winnings received!!! I plan to read and pass on so I will start an appropriate thread to pass it on when the time comes. Thank you guys for putting on things like this.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I feel I should have won because I...oh, I did win. I received in the mail today nothing but my cable bill. Being somewhat puzzled, I rechecked several hours later, but still no check. Could someone send me a pm as how to explain my way out of the predicament I am in. It seems the check I wrote this weekend for $14,499,980.00 bounced. So, it would seem until I can come up with $50,000 bond, I will be Antonio's little bitch for a while longer than expected. Robsdak, could you set up a free Domeguy fund under one of the threads? Please ask for them not to send small bills. Anything smaller than a $20 would just be waiting my time. Oh, I also got this too.

[IMG][/IMG]

For the Love of Cats

^
    Um... I'm not sure on where to go with that...

How about if you turn around and grab your ankles for a couple of... decades?

Good luck, pal!

nice score on the MRE though, sounds like it might be good!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

finally pooped
    I like those ones. They are always in the bins at work because everyone takes everything else. GLOWSTICKS!!!!! Those are fun. I use the "expired" ones from work to sight in my night vision scope.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jamesneuen View Post
    Winnings received!!! I plan to read and pass on so I will start an appropriate thread to pass it on when the time comes. Thank you guys for putting on things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    I feel I should have won because I...oh, I did win. I received in the mail today nothing but my cable bill. Being somewhat puzzled, I rechecked several hours later, but still no check. Could someone send me a pm as how to explain my way out of the predicament I am in. It seems the check I wrote this weekend for $14,499,980.00 bounced. So, it would seem until I can come up with $50,000 bond, I will be Antonio's little bitch for a while longer than expected. Robsdak, could you set up a free Domeguy fund under one of the threads? Please ask for them not to send small bills. Anything smaller than a $20 would just be waiting my time. Oh, I also got this too.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Holy crap you guys got that fast! Thank you guys again. Oh by the way, the threads I picked were Specific Disaster post and Prepping for the handicapped
    I don’t have “hobbies” I’m developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.

I asked because I had originally submitted "what do you do now" as the post. The handicap post was submitted as so many of us were talking about all out aches and pains. Lol
    And yes, it did come in the mail very fast. I wasn't expecting to receive anything in the mail, and I almost got in trouble with Mrs. D as she thought I had bought something else from Ebay. I also wanted to thank you very much for the prize. They will go into my GHB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    ^
    Um... I'm not sure on where to go with that...

How about if you turn around and grab your ankles for a couple of... decades?

Good luck, pal!

nice score on the MRE though, sounds like it might be good!
    My friend, this is what you get when you mix Hydrocodone, Flexeril, Adderall, anti-seizure meds and a few others. Maybe I should hire you to preview my postings and use you black marker to black out most of what I post. Lol

For the Love of Cats

It's all good... and if not, then good for a laugh
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.