Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoon Carving and other Wood Stuff

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    Wait a minute....something here just isn't right. You claim to be a wood carver...but I can prove you to be a fake. I have evidence to prove so......I call your attention to the above pictures of your work space. They are clean, neat and tidy. Everything is put away where it belongs with nothing in the floor to trip over. Therefore I submit this evidence to prove my point
    I wish my shop looked like this.
    let me explain this, i didn't claim to be anything , but me. i am just starting out in the wood carving realm. thus far it has been easy.

yes neat and tidy - needs to be. i don't know any other way. i just put it together, the other day. everything has a place and a place for everything. i sweep and vacuum every time i leave. if i don't the puppy drags it into the house with her. i am still debating if i want to paint the floor.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    Wait a minute....something here just isn't right. You claim to be a wood carver...but I can prove you to be a fake. I have evidence to prove so......I call your attention to the above pictures of your work space. They are clean, neat and tidy. Everything is put away where it belongs with nothing in the floor to trip over. Therefore I submit this evidence to prove my point
    I wish my shop looked like this.
    I saw that, at first I thought... "There aren't piles of crap anywhere around that work bench, he's not making any progress"
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I'll most likely shit myself

LOL, wish mine was so organized. I gotta move crap around to get to anything.

don't be HATERS! don't hate the player, hate the game... you guys are killing me with this. stop being LAZY and clean that shit up... i will take a picture or 2 before i clean up? that way you can see i really do things in there...

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

Don't do me no good to clean up. Tomorrow can't tell the difference. BTW, not hatin, just admiring

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Don't do me no good to clean up. Tomorrow can't tell the difference. BTW, not hatin, just admiring
    i understand.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    The same all around for me too!

For the Love of Cats

Yep! At work we're going lean. had to 5S my workspace. Looked good for 1 day!

lol
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I hate lean and 5s. Good in theory but it takes so long to get it put in place you end up behind and never catch up.

here DG, BP is a 'dirty' pictures for you.

more spoons.

also ran a little more EMT, wire and added a recp. for the vacuum and a wired extension cord. the cord is wired into the box. reason, i will always have a cord plugged in. LOL that and to use the blower inside. about 30' long. also 'nobody' can borrow my cord.