Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realistic Military Training (RMT) JADE HELM 15 (15JUL-15SEP15) In your town?

finally pooped
    Total, last year we did a total of 4 urban drills. One entire testing to determine our boat's level of readiness too for surface response and defense.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    i was waiting to see where this thread was going before i commented. we see this type of thing regular down here. there are Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and the Coast Guard training in this area all the time. we have a couple large operations a year, but for the most part they are doing something all the time. i would be more concerned 'IF' we didn't see a presence.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Premium Member
    ^ Agree with Rob. They are here in the Florida panhandle swamps around Apalachicola and the State Forest doing night operations.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Way back in time, around 1975, I started my paper route one morning where my father was stationed at Seymore Johnson AFB in North Carolina. Over night, the base had erupted with trucks, jeeps, tents, etc. There were military people and military equipment everywhere. I was stopped on my bike and "searched and questioned" as to what I was doing, and why I was in the area. The MP's really didn't search me, but just went through the motions and told me they had to do this as it was an exercise. I told them I understood , and I even ended selling my record number of papers that morning to the bird soldiers going through the motions of invading us.
    As far as the big exercise in TX, I see both sides of it. I would be a bit cautious, and keep a eye open, but understand as to why it is happening.

may be in trouble

From one of the other sites i subscribe to:

May 12, on another site http://www.consciouslyenlightened.com/?p=956

May 28, also on another sitehttp://allnewspipeline.com/Dozen_Blu...ary_Convoy.php

This, regrettably, got me thinking in a fashion I haven't done in over a decade...

On 9/11, me and the ex-wife could do physically do nothing but watch the TV and the net as the horror unfolded. I've been good with math all my life, and I kept running kinetic energy equations in my head, plugged in all the talknghead numbers as tohow many people, yadda yadda. When all was said an sifted, my best WAG was between 4000-5000 dead.

When I saw the Blue bell piece above, my mind automatically clicked over to "Refrigerated trailers" such as walmarts produce comes in.

so, the math.

a 53' reefer, 8' high, 8' wide.

allowing for a 2' wide corridor down the middle, and a volume 6'4" long, 3' wide and 2' high per body, you could put 64 bodies in that reefer. 96
    if you allow only 2'8" and fill the corridor last.

Yes, it is gruesome to talk about, and it is s part of the few times I wish I were stupider. Point is, though, if a bunch of empty reefers showed up at some point during JH XV ... that might be why; an expectation of a lot of bodies that need to be hustled out of sight quick/fast.

I'm probably going to Hell for this.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Na...that's a bit harsh just for double posting. Misspelling I could seee perhaps.
    Good point on the refer trucks!

I'll most likely shit myself

I'm doomed if misspelling will get you. My phone puts shit on here to where I. Cant hardly tell what I meant.

may be in trouble

Already reported the duplicate, should go away soon.

No, going from living being to calculator like that... THAT is where I may be in trouble.

It doesn't happen often, and I envy those that can switch it on and off

We are now just over halfway through this operational training exercise. I had expected to see a bit more "activity" at the local National Guard facility and see more military helicopters/airplanes but have not. I am located in the foothill area east of Los Angeles, near Pasadena. I have been wondering if anyone else has seen any training presence?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

The folks that get all worked up over this stuff make me laugh. We've done it for years and years. No matter how much truth you give some people, there will always be the folks out there that will cry wolf anyway. Some people just have their minds made up regardless of what you tell them. Glad we have a sense of "levelheadedness" here.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.