Thread: New pad

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day

New pad

So we will be staying in ND for another 3 years. As such I bought a 2 acre farmette for now. 3/4 mile long driveway to get to it that winds thru the neighbors farm fields and along the river. The Goose River runs thru and along 1 boundry. Have seen MANY deer, some skunk, rabbit, squirrel and coyotes. Coyotes are killed on site as they like to kill our dogs and cats and deer and stuffs.

So I gots me a 2000 Breckenridge park model that is like 12 x 34 to live in. a 3 car garage that is separated 2/1 with a Danke (?) wood burner in the 2 car and a pellet stove in the single side. Got a 12 x 40 single story uilding that is our machine shed. and a 14=35 ish that is the chicken house.

The garden is roughly 50x70 ish yards in size. Grew some yummy vegies.

Don't have interwebs. Gotta get some satellite once I find a good provider. Might go with EXEDE.

TTFN.

I'll most likely shit myself

Good to hear from you. Glad things are going well and you've been able to make a home for now. Sounds pretty good. Pretty area on what shows I've seen about the area.

Never having been to ND, just seeing some news on the area and that you are living close to a river. How close are you on a flood plain? Looks like springs can be rough in certain years.

Do you have a robot?
    Sounds like it will be getting cold up there. If nothing else the place sounds like it will keep you occupied. Enjoy
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

For the Love of Cats

looks like you're getting closer. gonna have to hook up for coffee one of these trips down...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Yeah, we're practically neighbours lol. Maybe we can all organize a border swap meet hehe

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    sounds good.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Sounds like a little slice of heaven... pix when you can!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"