Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel like I crawled out of a cave

Do you have a robot?
    HIGH SPEED internet???? Is there really such a thing?? The only thing to go fast around here is our bandwidth being used up
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    Well, um, my inner geek may have taken over today, and internet gaming may (or may not) have taken precedence to being vocal here
    trying to level up your level 93 sword of enchantment?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Crotch Rocket

No. My level 85 Dwarf Warrior
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    No. My level 85 Dwarf Warrior
    OMG...WHAT A NERD. Dwarfs are so last year, everyone knows half elves are where it's at.

Do you have a robot?
    You know I think I will just stick with comic books...................low tech it good.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    MTR is back... Great... there goes the neighborhood!

Welcome back man!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Crotch Rocket

Comic books are cool, but I prefer kicking ass with my own super hero

And dwarves cannot be last years thing, unless I was ahead of the times. I made it 7 years ago!

ETA: And Stormy, lol! I'm going to be too busy cleaning the forum up and reorganizing the 18 different topics dumped in GD to cause any trouble. Rest easy bud
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Do you have a robot?
    I loose too much time when I get involved with games on the interuptnet.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    This may not be the place for this, but speaking of gaming, I found an interesting game on the Xbox1. I think it is called "The Long Dark". It is still in its testing phase, and while our satellite internet doesn't use our data from 2-8 am, I downloaded the trial version. It is a first person game that involves all aspects of survival, (while not having to fight zombies) in the real world. You first chose 1 of 3 modes, 1 very mild, to 3, all out do what ever is necessary, i.e. Killing animals for food, and who knows what else. It is a world in where you as a bush pilot have crash landed due to some kind of earth magnetic problem, and you must survive with only what you have, and what you find in the icy world of our northern sister country of Canada. What I liked about the test version, which I could only play for 60 minutes, is everything you do has a consequence. If you find a empty cardboard box, in other games, you just pick it up. No big deal. In this game, your temperate is monitored, your calorie intake us monitored, and to pick up the cardboard box and tear it into pieces to use as kindling for a fire requires you to agree to spend the time and burn the calories to do so. This makes your temperature go down, and you burn the calories..,was it worth it, only time will tell, as the temperature is dropping an it is getting darker by the minute. I spent the 60 minutes stuck in a concrete building, trying to find my way out in the dark, because I couldn't find out how to light the lantern I found in a locker, and had to keep lighting my dwindling supply of matches. This seems to be a very detailed, prepper oriented, game of survival. No zombies, no killer clowns in monster trucks, just trying to make it until the next day. Right now it is for sale on the Xbox site for $19.99, and they tell you the game may possibly change, or it may even never get finished, but this far into development, I would say it will get finished. But they tell you if you are happy with it as is, go ahead and buy it. I think I will, and I look forward to seeing our northern brothers around the next bend, ready to help a frozen Tennessee brother out, and to not stick a knife in his back. Now back to our regularly schedule Pokiemon tournament sponsidered my Mitunnelrat.

Walking on Sunshine

Happy to see you back mtr!! how was the snow up there? We got 8-10" down by me