Thread: The Federal War on Gold

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Very good! I only got to skim it, will read with depth later.. I was just watching one of the programs I have downloaded that touched on this matter, "All wars are bankers wars" I think it was.. Not an Alex Jones production but it was very good.

Ive also been doing some reading and getting some fresh enlightenment there too... This country was based on a Republic not a Democracy (You can see where the two major parties derived there names from). A Democracy is one that goes with whatever the majarity vote for. A Republic is like a Demoracy but with limits... such as the US where we the people can vote on things but the Contittution and the Bill of Rights are the limits.

The erosion of the Constitution has been going on for quite a while... I need to copy & past the opening to one of the stories I am reading now, entertaining.. and informative at the same time.

Also from what I am reading, but need to research for validation... 9 of the 10 planks of Marxisism are already en place.

Honestly, with what I am reading.. there is very little hope of making a turn around.

A standing army is supposed to be errected in times of war but dismantaled at peace, where as we maintain a standing army which is AFAIK (need to validate) in direct violation of the Constitution.

There is a lot more hokey pokey stuff, its almost scary! I used to hear the term "Indroctronize the youth in public schools" and Id shrug it off... Now, I can see parallels that support it.. if you didnt brainwash the cute little storm troopers at a young age they would have a mind of there own the see what is really happening.

<off the soap box>
    EB
    (forgive typos)
    Last edited by ElevenBravo; 01-01-2016 at 08:42 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"