Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Federal War on Gold

I'll most likely shit myself

Most sheeple wouldn't believe any of this regardless of how you taught it. The concepts just don't fit with anything people have been taught and indoctrinated on in the last 100 years. This is all something foreign to folks who haven't researched the history of this. Or at least have the sense to listen and read from those who have. This vid tells a great deal, but even with all that it still don't connect all the dots and fill in the blanks.

I work with a guy, around 60, has a bs degree, worked at the plant for around 30 years, works in the local and state government's and elections on his own. He is a pretty smart guy, but when I try and discuss the roles both sides of the US government play today and them being bought off, I can just see the spark happening, but not connecting. It's sad but there are good folks like him all over the place, that know something is wrong, but just can't figure it out.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Have yall seen the "all wars are bankers wars" on tube yet? Its the first program that made me SERIOUSLY think that JFK was killed with intent, by people we all know... You know. ;-)
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

I'll most likely shit myself

I haven't saw that one, but sounds like it fits right in with the one I posted.

JFK was not just a straight up assassination. No different than the attempt on Reagan and Gerald Ford. You do recall that Nelson Rockefeller was Ford's VP. Just Like Bush 1.

For the Love of Cats

just starting to watch it now, thanks for the suggestion EB

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

For the Love of Cats

Also well done.

pass it on!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.