Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran... US Navy ships/boats... thoughts?

plenty of extra room "down his pants"

Iran... US Navy ships/boats... thoughts?

I think were about two spits and a shit from war... if we had a POTUS with a backbone anyway...

https://www.google.com/search?q=navy...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Oddly, we have ISIS in our states, and Iran is holding the Navy hostage... nothing is being done, but our leaders can find time to cry over a false flag...

MURICA!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Bacon saver

Just saw EB, I'm fuming right now.......my comments are not for the site at the moment. But I'll post later.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

I'll most likely shit myself

I thought about you BWRR,when I saw the coverage on this tonight. I guessed that's the type boats you ran. Prayers go out to the sailors caught in the middle of this crap.

For the Love of Cats

fuck me!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I'll pass!

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo
    I think were about two spits and a shit from war... if we had a POTUS with a backbone anyway...
    Even Fat Bill would have done something... oh, wait, he was Mr. "I despise the military" and managed to lose the 'biscuit'.

Not getting these troops out of there promptly will be yet another of a stack of, IMO, violations of US Code, Title 18, Part I, Chapter 115, paragraph 2381

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo
    Oddly, we have ISIS in our states, and Iran is holding the Navy hostage... nothing is being done, but our leaders can find time to cry over a false flag... EB
    The late Southern comedian and WWII Navy veteran Jerry Clower said it dead on... This country will never fall from the outside, it will fall from within. The only part he didn't see (who would?) was that some of the fall would be PUSH, and that from 1600 Penn.

M****RF****R.

About the only thing Obama was missing from reliving the Carter administration was a hostage crisis.

Guess what?

Maybe we'll get Ted Kopel on ABC again!

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    T,Im a taker.. but we need to spoon a few minutes first, at my age I nee some foreplay...

Back on topic, Lil and I were talking about it tonight.. I told her a strong president wouldnt say shit, he would send carriers in and start bombing the shit out of everything until the Sailors "magically" re-appears... then ground the planes, bring the ships back and never a word spoken. Thats how *my* leader would do it.

I know, I live in a fantasy world were evil doesnt prevail, ammo is cheap and beer is'nt fattening.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Bacon saver

Situational awareness, I've been fuming on this for a few days. I've made this run from KNB to Manama, it's a short run in a fast boat. This is a navigational FUBAR by the OIC. First rule in High Speed Nav, when you have conflicting fixes, SLOW DOWN, take a fix, do it again. Someone was "IN CHARGE", 50 miles off course, sorry charlie, there's only like 2 dog legs in that run till you get to Bahrain bell. Sooooo anyway, there's a long road to recovery for this one. As far as his apology, maybe a trip to SERE would have done him some good. BTDT.......you have a Pilot and a Navigator running each boat. Each one checking the other. The pilot drives/navigates the craft and handles all close in contacts the Navigator handles the long range contacts and primaries Navigation! That's four people all together in two crafts, plus one OIC who's overall all responsible.................50miles........you have a magnetic compass you are supposed to be comparing to as well. (TWO OF THOSE, two boats) No this is one major FUBAR. There IS WAS and WILL STILL BE a serious lack of leadership.
    As for the Farsi Island spying theory, skip it, look at them. I won't go into details about who and what this particular crew does without being bias. Where was/were the fucking CHIEF?

This makes my head just want to explode.................there's a million things i want to say but......I'd just be venting......the best thing I found out is there wasn't anyone I knew in any of those crews. I still have a few left in the fight.

Wait till you see how this turns out (Navy).
    Uncle Joe the Perv Biden said our boats broke down? Make up your mind Dumb Ass. What the hell do you know about Nautical? Cept maybe your rubber ducky.......
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Folks, take a look at this story. Has anyone found anything resembling this story?

http://yournewswire.com/iran-says-to...us-navy-boats/

Iran Says Top ISIS Leader Was Aboard Captured US Navy Boats

A leaked Ministry of Defense report reveals that the Obama administration is “completely destroyed” after their top-secret mission in transporting a top ISIS leader was uncovered and thwarted by Iran.

Following the Iranian capture of two U.S. Navy Riverine Command Boats last week, intelligence officials in Tehran discovered a plot to transport a “top level” ISIS commander into Syria from Saudi Arabia in order to replace the toppled terrorist leader Zahran Alloush.

Whatdoesitmean.com reports:

Once this Islamic State terror leader was in route to Kuwait aboard one of the US Navy’s RCB’s, this report continues, an “overwhelming” force of Iranian Sepāh naval troops captured both this terrorist, the US Navy boats (including the American sailors aboard them) transporting him and nearly ignited an all out war when Iranian forces were forced to fire “warning missiles” against the US Navy’s aircraft carrier USS Harry Truman attempting to intervene.

Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi, the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy overseeing this operation, this report notes, stated about this operation to capture this terror leader that the aircraft carrier USS Truman displayed “unprofessional moves” thus causing him to put Iranian naval forces on high alert and warning: “We prepared our coast-to-sea missiles, missile-launching speedboats and our numerous capabilities, to strike if they made a hostile move”.

Upon the US Navy “backing down”, this report says, the captured Islamic State terror leader and the American sailors accompanying him were brought to Farsi Island whereupon Admiral Fadavi immediately contacted Deputy Foreign Minister for European and American Affairs Majid Takht Ravanchi.

The importance of Admiral Fadavi contacting Minister Ravanchi, this report explains, was due to his, Ravanchi’s, months long ongoing secret negotiations with Obama regime representative Wendy Sherman—who, shockingly, the Obama regime put in charge of these negotiations as her prior experience in international diplomacy was her being a social worker and the former director of State of Maryland’s office of child welfare.

Once Wendy Sherman was advised by Minister Ravanchi of Sepāh’s capture of this Islamic State terror leader and American sailors, this report continues, the Obama regime immediately “caved/relented” to all of Iran’s demands relating to “prisoner/detainee” swaps thus securing for the Iranians everything they had asked for, including the immediate release of seven Iranian nationals languishing in US jails and an agreement that the US would no longer pursue extradition of 14 Iranians for their alleged involvement in purchasing arms from the US to Iran.

Iran on its side, this report says, agreed to release the four dual nationality Iranian-American prisoners it held—the two most important being Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) spies Nosratollah Khosravi Matt Trevithick—the most important of them being Khosravi whom the Obama regime requested of Iran, and was granted, that his release be treated separately from the other three.

As an added “bonus/incentive” for Iran keeping “confidential/secret” the US Navy’s transporting of this Islamic State terror leader, this report further notes, President Barack Obama, also, lifted the American’s decades-old ban on selling aircraft and repair parts to Iran’s aviation on Friday (15 January) a full day ahead of the United Nations lifting of sanctions under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)—and which Iran put into immediate effect by ordering billions-of-dollars worth of European Union made Airbus aircraft instead of US made ones.

To how the American mainstream propaganda media has covered up this entire sordid affair including changing its date from 29 December to 12 January proving, once again, the Obama regimes direct complicity in directing the Islamic State terrorists in Syrian and Iraq, this report concludes, borders on the “absolute comical” as the many versions of what exactly they keep saying happened has kept changing by the hour/day/week (US Navy boats broke down/US Navy boats had navigational errors) and they have “deliberately decoupled” the capture of these US Navy boats with the firing upon the USS Harry Truman aircraft carrier by Iranian naval forces—but which Admiral Fadavi bluntly stated: “The incident [Iran firing missiles against the USS Harry Truman] occurred during Iran’s seizure Tuesday [29 December] of two US naval boats.”