Helo - You are talking constitution, I am talking capitalism. But since it is brought up let me bring this up...

"We the People of the United States in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

The premise of the constitution is laid out in the preamble. I point specifically to 'promote the general welfare' . To me (admittedly a non U.S. citizen of North America) this allows for education and health care for the masses. This does not go against the constitution, but it solidifies it.

I also chuckle at your statement "... there is no right to someone else's services. Making someone work for free is slavery..." especially when your constitution was drafted and signed in while your country promoted and actively built its dominance from slavery. The inequalities that breed from vigorous capitalism do not go unnoticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk