I have been thinking about you the solar generator for my ranch up north, I would like something portable. Years ago before the main house burned up we had a trash burner on the propane stove for heat, a propane refrigerator w/freezer. We even had propane lights too. Propane is great when it comes to refrigeration, I ran the numbers and I figure the propane refrigerator would use about 200 gallons a year if run full-time.

Now solar it free once you put out the money for the initial infrastructure. Now Domeguy you said you purchased two batteries, why only two, weight? How many and what size panels? What type of inverter?

I want a system I can take put up and down when I visit the ranch. If I left it would I am sure one of the dope growers in the area would steal it. I have a small trailer I was thinking about installing it in so I set it up easy. I could easily put four or more batteries in it to increase the storage. I wasn't sure how many panels I would have to have but if I could have some way to fold them out I figure it would be quick set up. What do you think?