Not necessarily zero tolerance, but that would be the perfect goal. From time to time, I like to go camping with as little as possible, to be able to enjoy nature, pure and simple. But on the other hand, I'm a 55 yr old man with some medical problems who wouldn't mind a good 5 star resort with all its creature comforts. I am trying to find a fine balance. This year I am attending the Bonnaroo music festival in Manchester, TN. It's about an hr. drive. Last year was my first time ever doing anything like this, as its WAY outside my comfort zone. I had a miserable time in the heat for 5 days, didn't fully attend any of the bands, and didn't participate at all. This year I want to do things differently. I will be taking my 2500W generator and portable AC again. But the generator was somewhat loud, and to keep my food cold cost me $15-20 in ice per day. This year since I'm volunteering again, it's free again, but this yr, I have to be there from Sunday-Sunday, so ice will cost $110-140. I could by a new ice machine for that price if only I could power it. No electricity in the middle of the field, and running the generator 24hrs a day isn't an option either. So, this would be the perfect time to build what I have been wanting to build for years, a solar powered system that powers more than a phone and a light, and would be portable. I could use it at the house also to power the freezer in the garage, and extra backup for when the power is off. I made a lot of friends last year as we all sat around my AC, and want to do the same this year. Right now, this system is still in the planning stage. I have some components already, but I have NOT purchased the batteries yet, as I have to get permission from the missus to purchase the batteries. Right now I am planning two due to keeping it portable, (I was thinking of using something I already have that is like a 2 wheel dolly) but may switch to a pneumatic wheeled wagon with 3-4 batteries, but then the cost goes up. I have a 400w inverter, but will go larger, and depending what is on sale when I buy the panels, 400-600w, maybe more. This will power an ice making machine, and still be portable. At a time in the future, I will have a drastic increase in funds and plan on building a 3000-4000w system on a trailer and donate it to the local sheriff department, but that kind of system, although portable, would be too big for what I plan for now. Realist, while I was at the Solar Institute in Florida, they had one of these trailers parked out in front of the school. I think this is what you are looking for.