Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Im so mad, I just need to vent a bit

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    She wouldn't even remember how to log on, but I think she is starting to understand I'm not the bad guy here. Her mother had gall bladder surgery today, and will be in Al for tonight and tomorrow, go back to work on Friday, and then we go to my son wedding on Saturday. His second, and they have been living together for two yrs, so it's not a huge deal. Luckly my ex wife won't be there, as I would definitely have to shoot someone after dealing with her on top of this. My wife is talking civil to me now, but come Sunday, I am going to need some honest answers from someone for a change. I think my wife knew all along and just didn't tell me. When I called the probation clerk, I gave them at first, my sons ex wife's name, the one who was arrested for child abuse on my grandson because the week before, someone left a message on my answering machine for her. When she didn't see her name, I gave her my stepdaughters married name and maden name, but neither one of those came up. About 1/2 hr later, I remembered she had a first husband, and gave them that name. The clerk said yes, that's the one and she just called in about 10 minutes earlier. She asked me some questions about her current husbands health and place of employment. I told her, yes, he did have a cancer surgery a year ago in prison, and for employment, he's still in prison. My step daughter had just told the clerk she hadn't been able to check in because her husband lost his job, and now has cancer. She asked if she still lived at a certain address, an I told her that's my address, but I kicked her out for stealing my pain meds. Step daughter told the clerk my address was her new address as of that date. The clerk told me they need to go and pick her up and give her a new address, the county jail. And that's the last I know. Lying to the probation officer is a real quick way to get back in jail.

And just so everyone knows, I think of most everyone here as a part of my family, like a brother I newer had. I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. Thank you.

I'll most likely shit myself

Sorry to hear about all this DG. Sucks really bad. Sounds like you are working thru stuff pretty well. Just keep your head on straight and don't let all this shit get to you. Just stand your ground and make sure you get the straight scoop. Prayin for you Bro.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    DG,
    Sorry for the late response but I will voice a possible enlightening on your wife's side. Have her hold the pills after she counts what she is caring for. Then if anything disappears it should make her look a little closer at the situation.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Do you have a robot?
    BR that is so true, people would be surprised as to what shows up in court. If we do not want it repeated against us then everyone needs to think about the consequences before they post.

Domeguy I would not wish what you are going through on anyone. It sucks but it would be good to get some good legal advice before you act. It is important you do not act when you are mad. Most people, myself included, would do anything for our kids, the problem is when they overlook serious faults. Good luck
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

may be in trouble

What BWR and realist said. At least have the basic wit to confine to PM what gets said, if both parties have access here and it is only intended for one.

Lay out your situation to an experienced divorce attorney. Often you can get an initial consult for little to no cost. I have several attorneys in extended family and often hear how beneficial it was for client to seek counsel earlier than later.

Bacon saver

OK, just for general purpose I know it hasn't gone as far as the "D" word. So let's keep this as a support group. Only time will tell in these situations. Give them time to work this out if at all possible, in the mean time we are here to keep his dome "inflated". All the advice given I'm sure will prove worthy when and if the time comes. Me knowing the both of them, I want to see this thing worked out if at all possible. But our children can cause us to put the blinders on. BTDT.........So, I'll be here for "damage control" and to shore up any sagging overheads or bulging bulkheads till we get the ship under control. Just my roll-a-quarters.....and that's where I stand.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Just to follow up on this for those who might be interested...things went very quick, maybe too quick, but I had been unhappy in the marriage for several years. And the stepdaughter shit was just the straw that broke the camels back. We have gotten a divorce, a no fault, one lawyer quickie special. I drew up the papers and took them to the lawyer. I keep the house, the cats, my retirement, everything. She moved out, sets up her own place all on her own. I agree to pay her a one time payment at a unknown time later upon the death of my stepmother of 30% of inheritance, I keep the 70%. So, she signed the papers yesterday, and now just waiting for it to go through the court system. I'm getting pretty good at this, and am currently accepting applications for the next future ex wife. Life is good��
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Do you have a robot?
    My first wife cost me $90 because my attorney would not pay the filing fee. As to my second wife well she is still here and tolerates me, we have been together so long something tells me it wouldn't be $90 again.....
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Let me see if my mom is still hooking up mail order brides Domeguy...
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.