I'm so mad right now I don't know what to do, or what to throw and break. I've had my stepdaughter living in our home for about 18 months. She's 31, married to a man in prison, and when she moved in, it was just to be 'for a couple of months so she could save up a bit of money for when he got out of prison'. He was supposed to be in for just a short time due to a misunderstanding with the court, but it's been well over a year, and I have no idea when he is to get out. My stepdaughter has been telling me lies all along from day one. Shortly after she moved in, my pain meds started coming up short. I thought the pharmacy was shorting me, so I counted all 120 of them when I had them refilled. The very next day, there were only 62 pills in the bottle. I got my wife and told her and her daughter. No one knows what happened, and there were only the 3 of us in the house. My wife believed me, but didn't do or say anything about if. Guess what happened 6 months later...yep. I was pissed, but again, nothing. My wife told me I have to hide my medicine in my own house. BULL SHIT. I Left 6 in the bottle, and 2 days later, there were only 5 in there. Step daughter had already gone to work, and told wife 1 was missing. She gets mad at me for "setting up her daughter". So after some yelling, I tell my wife she can't come back, I'm done with her. Some how it's all my fault, and I tell my wife, either stepdaughter leaves, or the both of you leave, because I'm not leaving my house. Wife is bearly talking to me now. I checked the answering machine yesterday and find a phone call from the county probation office, not saying who they are calling for. So I call them today to find out what they want. They were looking for stepdaughter. They ask a bunch oh questions, and I tell them everything she has told them is a lie. See told them her husband lost his job and now has cancer, looking for sympathy. I told them he is still in jail, and it all lies. So, she may be going back to jail, and again by my wife, it's all going to be my fault. This is just skimming the surface, but for years I have done all I could to help her, and this the way I get repaid. I'm done with the both of them, and if a divorce is in the works, I don't give a damn.