Thread: Panama Papers

I'll most likely shit myself

Panama Papers

Has anyone else saw this stuff yet? I first saw it yesterday morning and the article started off with several names of some folks involved. Later in the evening I saw a blurb on NBC news. They made mention only of Vlad Putin and a couple of his cronies. Try to made it sound like it was all his deal. The UK's PM, several of China's leaders, folks from Iceland, Ukraine, Saudi, Qutar, Dubai, and the US are just a few. The first link below says there are over 400 involved, several Trillion bucks spread among the accounts. To me it sounds like a huge money laundering scheme. I'd be willing to lay a wad of money on it that a huge amount of the funds involved are also a sizeable part of our debt. I'm seeing plenty of other stories, but here are two.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...s-who-are-they

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pa...-idUSKCN0X10C2

I have still yet to grow a brain
    All I can say is uh huh, yup go figure.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Do you have a robot?
    It's only a little money and a little tax evasion.............no I take that back I am sure everyone there will declare their taxes. Hiding money is wrong otherwise it is too hard for the government to take it.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I've always said, nobody spends 10-15 even 20million of their own money to get a couple hundred thousand dollar a year job.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.