Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The recent rumblings

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    V, Id have to sum it up to the increase in power of observation.

Everyone for example, is concerned about the next president. Honestly (except for Cruze who is out of the picture now) whoever becomes president were in for a hella ride... I hope not, but fear it.

Nov is not far off... get your reloading supplies NOW (or bullets if you dont reload) and whatever firearms you want too. Mags and stripped lowers would be a good investment too.. No matter who is in the lead prior to the elections being over, I am sure were going to have a run on gun.

You can stock up on TP and canned corn any time..

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do you have a robot?
    EB thanks for the notation on Jekyll Island, it was something I should have educated myself a long time ago. One thing of note it those people came up with this in 1910 and all of them weathered the Great Depression very well too. Regarding the Great Depression, it would have continued on if it had not been for WWII. We have had ups and downs with recessions, however I think the last recession when looked at carefully will show was much more serious than reported.

Everything is going to be alright. I just saw the president speak and he says congress should reform the tax code. What a new concept, such an original thought. He also said he had taken steps to deal with off shore companies who shield their income from overseas. He wants them to pay their fair share. Welllllllllllll I would think if I have made a butt load of money overseas why should I bring it back here after I have paid that other country’s taxes and then bring it home and get taxed another 35%. Something tells me he doesn’t get it, I know it is hard to believe.

Flash the president says we need to develop a comprehensive reform act to enforce the immigration laws. HEAD SLAP, what great idea!!!! We now have to have reform acts to enforce the law, what a novel idea. It’s okay folks we are on the right track now………….all we have to do is pass a law which says we have to enforce the law……….makes sense.

I think the best we can do is try to protect you family as much as possible. How? Keep doing what we have all been doing, preparation…………
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

I'll most likely shit myself

Quote Originally Posted by Vodin View Post
    I understand America has been degrading for awhile. What I am concerned with is there a big difference between last year and now?
    IMO, just more of the same, with everything seeming to increase in speed.