Thread: Sigh...

I have still yet to grow a brain
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Do you have a robot?
    Yep you got a sigh here too. Why on earth can't they just stay out of our business. Organic it is such a scam here just to get certified. The county has to come out and check your property. You have to do soil samples. Of course there is the certification fee, it gets so old.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Bacon saver

What's worse is reading all the other stupid petitions that they are trying and succeeding with on there to. It's just amazing the bullshit these people come up with to waste tax dollars.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

may be in trouble

Pardon the necro....

Back in the 90's I had read of someone who legally (in California) was able to sell high priced bottles of "The Organic Essense of Chicken Soup". Simply put, this joker put kettles of water on to boil, and chased a chicken through the kitchen, and that was enough to satisfy the letter of the law in re: advertising and labeling, then/there.

Organic food I don't know for, save that it sounds like frufru way to jack up prices. I'm the sort that doesn't understand how tiny portions on a far too expensive plate is supposed to be "better" food.

Getting the kit together recently for growing my own food has been ever so satisfying. My late grandfather, a farmer, would probably think that the means is a bit much , but overall would have approved. (Buckets in the spare bedroom, as described here http://www.shtfready.com/threads/157...-buckets/page2 with the towel-type wicking, and grow-lights. Potatoes to start with. {paging Mark Watney... but NOT using his brand of fertilizer...}

A side point... Growing food is excellent, all very good. Has anyone here grown fibers, such as cotton or flax? (Come to that, with my limited wit, I can't think of anything else that's a grown fiber. Raised fibers, like wool or angora, sure... )

K