Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm still amazed by the stupidity of Americas youth

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

I'm still amazed by the stupidity of Americas youth

I normally don't post any comments on Facebook. But I had to make an exception a few minutes ago. A 20 something black man posted as to why people like Martin Luther King, and Harvey Milk don't get recognized on Memorial Day. What in the hell is being thought in out schools today? They couldn't understand the concept of it being a day to remember out military members who died in the line of duty to their country. They said the civil rights movement was a war...really?

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Never underestimate the level of stupidity that a person is capable of.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Stupid is as stupid does bro... You think that is stupid, buckle up for the rest of the ride! Aint life fun in Murica?!?!
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do you have a robot?
    Beauty is only skin deep but stupid goes to the bone. Having lived on the Left coast for more than a week and a day I see it all the time. FYI Dear Harvey, now he was a pervert who had a boyfriend who was 13 years old when he was shot. Do you think anyone in San Francisco would prosecute him.........noooooo. As to King when he was shot Jessie Jackson made sure to wipe his blood all over his shirt to make sure he tried to help the already dead messiah......
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

These are the same people who believe Bengazi was just a tragic accident, and Hilary did nothing wrong concerning her email server.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

he's just seeing black - not uncommon in the ghetto these days - they won't even talk about those "old white men" that formed this country .... if it's not about some black that "advanced" the black movement - not worth talking about - it's their culture & heritage or nothing .... I'm seriously hoping Trump is able to save the US currency from being transformed into some kind of trip thru slavery ....

CC Gray Panther
    Oh stupid is about to hit high gear soon in my book. With the upcoming conventions and Presidential election.
    The facebook post is but an indicator of a warning as to how easy it is to propel stupidity to the front lines as cannon fodder to further their agenda.

The question to myself is ; (What's my odds when it does blow?) Not as good as some Ants in better locations due to locale. But if plans don't go quite as planned and we can't make it out I've got some tricks to make sure I take enough stupid people with me to maybe get a nice rating on the chart for Stupid Extermination.

I think it's sadly funny in a way but on the other hand the rubber band can only stretch so far before it snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    I normally don't post any comments on Facebook. But I had to make an exception a few minutes ago. A 20 something black man posted as to why people like Martin Luther King, and Harvey Milk don't get recognized on Memorial Day. What in the hell is being thought in out schools today? They couldn't understand the concept of it being a day to remember out military members who died in the line of duty to their country. They said the civil rights movement was a war...really?
    Martin Luther King gets his own day - something Presidents Washington and Lincoln do not....

As far as Harvey Milk goes, his only claim to fame was being killed by a deranged democrat.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel MD View Post
    Martin Luther King gets his own day - something Presidents Washington and Lincoln do not....

As far as Harvey Milk goes, his only claim to fame was being killed by a deranged democrat.

Illinois countered the blacks with their insistence of a MLK Day by issuing a Pulaski Day - the great Polish patriot of the Revolutionary War .... the IL schools systems that were all white had an option to skip MLK Day and use the holiday for something else - that came crashing down a few years ago - racist - you honor MLK or else ....