There there Little Bear. It's all square. No condemnation here, only our government "condemns" things. Like it means something to them anyway, like it's going to make it all better.

No hey not everyone here has had training or experience. Mine is/was limited to what was provided, then the real world hit............totally different scenarios almost everyone, others were textbook EMT. Nothing can prepare you for what will happen then again it may never happen all. Some guys in the military spent their whole careers waiting for that one rescue, that one save. To most it never comes, to some there are too many, and to others they take it in and pass it on and become our mentors. People we want to emulate.......sometimes wish they didn't. I had a few that got out because of it.

Now me..............I can see it's time to ramp up on my training and refresh my skills, any volunteers. One of my "young sailors" finished up CLS down at FT. Swamp, Polk. I am supposed to get a digital copy of said training materials............standing by for that one.

What about you Stormy, you get a digital copy? Maybe we could disseminate this when one of us gets it?