Thread: News video's, Discussion

I'll most likely shit myself

News video's, Discussion

Folks, here is a couple of videos I ran across. The first is General Jack Keane (Ret) speaking about the issues in the middle east as he sees it today.
    The second is Phillip Haney who is retired from the DHS. He states he was one of the original folks to work at DHS once it was formed after 9/11. He discusses what went with his research and work in both 2009 and again in 2012 once the Obama administration came to power. He is also the author of a new book "See Something, Say Nothing". I haven't read it, actually just heard about it this morning on my way to work and then found this clip tonight.
    Let's discuss either or both.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/494266485...#sp=show-clips

http://video.foxnews.com/v/494198788...#sp=show-clips

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    thanks for the data, id like to read the book

may be in trouble

These guys are all in the X ring. A shame they were not listened to in 2012, would have saved four years and made the repair of the country from the regime's damage that much easier.

Do you have a robot?
    Well, When it comes from the top, they are the ones who are in control. With regards to the deleted lists, that is something which happens all the times and no one takes credit or get the blame for it until till there is a major problem. So since it came from above I would say that would come from the president. It will be interesting to see when he gets out of office as to if he changes his stance.

I think a lot of people will look at this and try to find out who he is protecting or what was in it for him. The protecting part may never come out until they find a major intelligence failure and only if they are allowed to investigate. The money part well he has some great teachers with the Clintons. I wish I could go from almost broke to being a multi millionaire many times over.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.