Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More malice from Moonbeam 2.0

Do you have a robot?
    A bullet button replaces the magazine release, it prevents you from pushing in the button. The button has a hole in the middle which you insert the tip of a bullet, to release a lock, which allows you to push the button and remove the magazine.

Stupid - yes but you gotta lov them. Why, well it is screwing with the anti gun people. When California decided it wanted to ban the evil black gun it was simple so they passes a law, "Colt AR-15" rifles are now illegal. Done deal right? Well I have a Bushmaster not a Colt so mine is legal. Then they complained that is not fair, that is not what they meant, they wanted all "Assault Weapons" banned but could not come up with a definition. Okay we got them now you can not have a semi-auto rifle with a pistol grip, flash hider and a removable magazine. So you can not have a readily removable magazine, it needs to be fixed, ie tools needed to remove it. Well enter the bullet button which uses a tool, bullet button to remove the magazine. But this makes it too easy to remove the magazzzzzzzine, too bad its a tool. Okay so now we ban the bullet button!!!! Well there is already a new fix for it so there will be more pissing and moaning. The one thing they did do is pass a law ALL magazines over 10 rounds are illegal. They are putting restrictions on ammunition and internet sales.

If we can just take all the guns away from these people then everything will be good and no one will ever be shot again by those things because they are illegal and no one would have one because it would be illegal and no one would break the law because that would be illegal but that would not happen because they could no longer get a gun because they are illegal.........breath, breath, breath.........
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Bacon saver

Thank you I have now been edumacated, damn you gotta move! I guess my brothers have to be careful what they take to "that damn cabin" now too!

From LadyHK......."Sucks to be you!" "Love you mean it!, Really!"
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Do you have a robot?
    You gotta love the ingenuity of some people. The guy who made the original bullet button has come out with another fix for the ban. Now you have to push the rear pin to open the receiver and it allows you to remove the magazine. This guy must have a good laugh. every time they make changes, he counters their move.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Bacon saver

Well I'm glad somebody is staying ahead of these "elected officials" .............as I watch the news and, well you know it's just going to be an ugly few months. Then again it could be an ugly rest of our life the way things are going. Not to sound dismal.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Many of us here in California worked very hard to pass a referendum that would have put these laws on the Nov. ballot. We had 90 days to get about 365,000 VALID signatures. Unfortunately we fell short and they will go into effect.

The next step is to challenge them in the legal system and there are efforts underway to do that. Groups like the Firearms Policy Coalition, Cal Gun Owners and the NRA are all involved. I hope they would work together and not duplicate each other. The bad thing is that the legal system could take years. If Hillary makes appointments to the Supreme Court and it goes that far, chances are we lose.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Well I'm glad somebody is staying ahead of these "elected officials" .............as I watch the news and, well you know it's just going to be an ugly few months. Then again it could be an ugly rest of our life the way things are going. Not to sound dismal.
    I thought >>I<< was the resident pessimist.

But you're quite right, as regards direction if not magnitude. And backroom brewed laws such as are happening in the People's Republic of California are NOT HELPING.

I had heard that other non-gun businesses were issuing challenges. Not from concern about guns, but about THEIR businesses being next.

dry zayn tag

Kesephit