Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More malice from Moonbeam 2.0

may be in trouble

More malice from Moonbeam 2.0

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2696412

Hope to Heaven this doesn't spread.

Kesephist

KI7CIL, General class

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    (Banging head against a wall)...stupid...stupid...stupid...stupid...
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

How can a governor change law. I though that was what the legislative branch did.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by helomech View Post
    How can a governor change law. I though that was what the legislative branch did.

he signed them into law before going on vacation - they were rubber stamped passing thru the state congress ....

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2696412

Hope to Heaven this doesn't spread.

Kesephist

KI7CIL, General class
    Don't know what to say except "good luck coming to my house" those people are idiots......... By the way CONGRATS! on getting your General, General!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Do you have a robot?
    Well I bought some 10 round mags so the kids can be in compliance. The one thing about the bullet button law people don't realize is they will all be an assault weapon. What that means is I will shit can all my bullet buttons and replace them with a regular magazine release so they will work the way they are suppose to. It will take about a year before we can all sort this POS of out.

WARNING we have Gavin Newsom who will be Governor next time. From there I figure he will run for President, which I would bet on and then we will be really in trouble.

Good news: I now live in the 10th most expensive area of the nation. We have kicked around possibly moving in the future. However my wife always wanted to wait until my daughter was out of college. However with the insane prices people are getting for homes in our area we are reconsidering. The area is fantastic, it is just the politics, taxes and liberals that make it a cesspool. So what are we going to do? Probably move out of state to some area which is more conservative and where we can pay cash for a place and have no debt. So here is to hoping we will be able to do this maybe in about a year. We will see...........
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Bacon saver

Well.............TN's not to shabby as far as your requirements go. However I think the sand people (being polite) are encroaching more and more but we are keeping tabs on it. They want to capture the center of the Bible Belt. We have all the resources, wildlife (food), water, change in the weather (seasons) that is tolerable. Cost of living is a plus for sure. The people are a hell of a lot nicer that's because some of us Ants are here!

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Good news: I now live in the 10th most expensive area of the nation. We have kicked around possibly moving in the future. However my wife always wanted to wait until my daughter was out of college. However with the insane prices people are getting for homes in our area we are reconsidering. The area is fantastic, it is just the politics, taxes and liberals that make it a cesspool. So what are we going to do? Probably move out of state to some area which is more conservative and where we can pay cash for a place and have no debt. So here is to hoping we will be able to do this maybe in about a year. We will see...........
    Do NOT put off such a move til "the sweet bye and bye" if it can possibly be helped. That "bye and bye" could get soured in the blink of a November Tuesday.

For the Love of Cats

ok... so we are restricted to 5 round mags... (for rifles), but bullet buttons??? wtf?

seriously?
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

Bullet buttons...........I had to really think about that one. I mean I've been working guns for years and I don't recall ever hearing "bullet button" before. If you have to have a special tool to release your mag then why own the damn thing, seems kinda pointless to me. Also makes me sound ignorant not knowing what a BULLET BUTTON is!

It's that little button on the back of the bullet that you push to make it fire right?