Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caution needed for tommorow

I have still yet to grow a brain

Caution needed for tommorow

I have read this in only 2 places but I am thinking of all of you. Keep eyes open.

Jack Spirko‎
    to
    The Survival Podcast Facebook Forum
    Yesterday at 10:57am

I have never been one to use fear tactics but I am for common sense, I have sources that have said these are places to NOT BE on Friday the 15th, with some of the protestors calling for a "Day of Rage", please understand that does not mean every location here will be a problem or that these will be the only ones, but common sense says, if you don't have to be there, don't. In Frank Sharpe Jr's words, "don't go to stupid places, with stupid people, doing stupid things".

And as a journalist I do not reveal sources, but this is valid and vetted, again NOT a definite but areas and times of specific concern based on LEO intel.

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85034)
    Tucson: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
    Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little
    Rock, AR 72201)
    San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 McAllister St, San Francisco, California
    94102)
    Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)
    Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)
    Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)
    Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington,
    DC 20500)
    Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq., Decatur, GA 30030)
    Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)
    Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
    Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)
    Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)
    Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)
    New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)
    Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

if that whole deal is even half truth - some idiots are bound to show up .... almost all are after biz hours and located in downtown city locations - biggest concern are these idiots getting onto the interstates and expressways and shutting them down ...

unless you live downtown - plan on working those hours - or stupid enough to purposely go down there for some strange un-prepperish reason - everyone should be OK ....

Do you have a robot?
    Well mostly peaceful all around. In San Francisco they complained about the police, so what else is new, that they would not let them have their way. Oakland was a big surprise, no damage and no arrests.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    A big zero in my area, I was concerned for actual events and thus spill over with copy cat behavior.

I did notice an increased police presence in my county, and they appeared to be relentless in pull overs. You cant read TOO much into that, it was a Friday night after all...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

I have still yet to grow a brain
    I concur with you EB, same here I heard nothing but saw a lot of LEO presence. More than normal that is.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Seems like they were off 2 days.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

My wife has been in Baton Rouge since Thursday. Supposed to come home today.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Bacon saver

Just tell her to make sure she has all her paperwork in order for crossing state lines. "Where are ze papers Fraulein?"
    Seriously I hope she makes it home safe!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Thanks, she is home now.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Crotch Rocket

I was attending training classes in Detroit. A non-event there as well, though three MI locations were supposedly on "the list". Carpooling in a company vehicle squashed taking too much on board, but I at least made sure to have a trauma kit and "perhaps" some small ability to "pop smoke".
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!