Thread: Seems like the Police Force is starting to disband

I have still yet to grow a brain

Seems like the Police Force is starting to disband

by doing so this would just make the UN forces more likely to be called upon. I believe this might be a (there will be more in the future) final attempt on controlling the US population under UN rule. What are your thoughts?
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Light blue helmets make excellent targets. They could try, but those of us who have been quiet for years will suddenly start making a lot of noise.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Well, I Rembert reading in the past couple weeks of ag Lynch giving some speech at a Un gathering that included something about "strong cities" or similar. In it, the Un is supposed to help with policing, and have policy control. Several cities are named as the first. Of course, this both puts them on the streets for us to see and get used to, and gives them policy control, basically part of sovereignty, but bypassing Congress.
    I also read that the first Un troops to be used would be issued us equipment and weapons, to more easily get them assimilated.
    I do know that Un control of our population is much of the final goal, tinfoil or not. At least as far as the Un is concerned. Part of the problem is that we were the richest, by standard of living, than most anywhere else. They certainly aren't going to raise the standard of living anywhere else, so we needed to be lowered to the level of a third world country.
    I'd say we were well on our way.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

I'll most likely shit myself

I saw a similar report about the UN and Lynch. I have felt for a long time the UN would be used here to attempt control of us. OTOH, if you look at their track record most everywhere they have been...not sure how much there is to worry about. And yeah them blue helmets are real easy to see at a distance.
    As far in debt we are, making it on down to third world status isn't far off.

Do you have a robot?
    I do not see this as one of the scenarios I am planning for. Local control is big and I do not see this happening around the county. Even when they have a federal monitor the locals still have control. UN no, national guard units may assist in disasters but for a take over far more would have to happen before anything like this could happen. I am talking about years of "progressive" change. Don't get me wrong there are lots of people who would love to see this happen. I am not one of them.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

No, I see no evidence that police forces are "disbanding", no matter what the USAG says