Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: French Priest's throat slit

For the Love of Cats

what I see, and most people around here do not see, is that the arabic nation is taking over our transportation lines.
    They started with taxi's, and the buses. now, almost every semi I see is driven by a turban. If they want to mess with us, they are seriously placing themselves in position to mess with our supply chain
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

It took place not too far from where I live and only a few miles from where one of my brother lives. I am really starting to be fed up with all this and the responses of those in charge.

I am really tired of not being allowed to do anything about it. I think that it time for a open war.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

I'll most likely shit myself

I hadn't gave much thought to the transportation aspect. But wow, that's a pretty wild scenario. Around here we have few taxis or buses. We do see quite a few Mexican truck drivers.

Bacon saver

Yes, they are in a position to interrupt our transportation, let me just say "logistics", food (chicken), water, power (terrorist warm up attacks), look at the positions they have nestled into. Convenient stores (gas, diesel), hotel, motel, all funding, what, cause they damn sure ain't wearin the profits. I catch one of them SOBs using an EBT card for buying sodas for their store and watch out for my PDA (Public display of affection ) cause I will call him out in front of the whole Hee-Haw gang, yup, right there in Wal-Mariachi Mart.

But yes, it's a passive take over that's been going on for years and it's almost there. When the trigger gets pulled is another story, I think we'll implode first. Then they'll take all the scraps, they're used to that. They don't mind living in shit because everyplace they go turns to shit. So I guess that's what they want is a world of shit. Hmmmmmmmm? Time to put the fan up....
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.