Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: French Priest's throat slit

plenty of extra room "down his pants"

French Priest's throat slit

Last edited by Sniper-T; 07-26-2016 at 06:31 PM.
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

may be in trouble

And these bastards will continue to get away with crap like this, cuz they don't expect to live. If Hollande has any stones at all, he will step up French participation in smashing Daesh.

they wanted a Hope & Change Obammy world - they got it BIG time - good luck with it

Do you have a robot?
    They are the ultimate problem, a lone wolf........with support. Really tough to combat and I do not see them going away.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

I'll most likely shit myself

No they aren't going away. I still don't buy that all these are strictly ISIS. My feelings are some group/organization is pulling some strings with all this. It just seems way too similar to the FBI stings in the states in years past. Shooters, bombers, we've seen this before, then it just goes away as quick as it came. We've seen the same with AlQueda being formed and funded by the CIA to counter the Russians in the late 80's. Then once Russia withdraws we drop everything with the fighters. Come 2001 and we get 9/11, USS Cole before that. Now comes Obummer and his muslim spring and all of a sudden Eygpt is overthrown, same with Libya. Granted they had been a pain in the ass for years, but after we bombed them and almost killed kadaffis son, they went real quite and started working with us. But that was a useful base to send arms into Iraq/Syria. And we get ISIS and bengazi.
    Just way too many coincedences for my feeble mind.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

They are a bunch of batshit crazy religious fanatics and thugs. The only way to stop them is to kill them all, and that isn't going to happen. It isn't just this current group, it is a generational issue, which means wiping out entire families, not jus thye actors doing these acts now. Once the actors are dead, then you have their supporters and sympathizers to deal with. In the end, it is a lot of bodies, not jut the "10%" the intelligence people are talking about.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

I'll most likely shit myself

These bastard have been doing shit like this somewhere since the beginning of time and will continue until the end.

Bacon saver

Concur, you will never be able to wipe out what has been fighting for it's total control of the world for the last 1400 yrs. Nope they have been at this way too long. Gotta look at it like a prepper, secure your situation first. To include, borders, ingress and egress, security, personnel, liberty pursuit of happiness, etc. Then you work your way around your immediate threats one by one. Each one is situational as the mission dictates. For example:

Taken from this article..... http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/u-s-city-...rezOVEDammp.99

A mosque is not just a house of worship

Most Americans believe a mosque or Islamic Center is simply a “Muslim church,” when in fact it operates much differently, said Debra Anderson, coordinator of the Minneapolis chapter of ACT For America.

“In Islam, the prophet Mohammad is viewed as the perfect example of a man,” she said. “Anything he did is considered the example for all Muslims to follow for all time.”

Mohammad used the first mosques as political and military bases as well as houses of worship.

“It has been from the mosque that devout Mohammadans (Muslims) have waged their war of global conquest, slaughtering non-Muslims who refuse to surrender to Islam and producing a trail of blood and tears across world history,” Anderson said.

Last month police in Germany raided a property near a mosque and found a large cache of military-grade weapons being stored by Islamists.

Turkey’s Islamist president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, once said: “The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets, and the Muslim faithful our soldiers…”

Bloomington’s Dar al-Farooq is just one out of 83 mosques in Hennepin county. There are 163 mosques, Islamic centers, masjids and prayer spaces in Minnesota at last count, Anderson said.

“How many are in your county? Who is the Imam? What are they teaching? Are they teaching that ‘Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Quran is our law; Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope?” Anderson asks, referring to the motto of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In an email alert Tuesday, Anderson said three civilian Minnesota women, two of which are grandmothers, have been “doing the work that our FBI and law enforcement agencies used to do before all their training manuals were purged of anything deemed offensive by the Muslim Brotherhood … before our military, intelligence, and law enforcement institutions became ‘sensitive’ to blasphemy laws as dictated by Islamic Sharia law. Yes, the country is in great trouble. You are needed.”

“Please, stand with these American patriots in Bloomington in their effort to protect and preserve the safety and livability of their neighborhood from this radical mosque that is clearly demonstrating their utter disregard for American law, their neighbors … and more importantly our national security.”

I think all these little houses of Omar need a "Health and Comfort" inspection. That link will give you a map with all the states and how many "houses" are in each. Just thought this was on topic..
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Concur, you will never be able to wipe out what has been fighting for it's total control of the world for the last 1400 yrs. Nope they have been at this way too long. Gotta look at it like a prepper, secure your situation first. To include, borders, ingress and egress, security, personnel, liberty pursuit of happiness, etc. Then you work your way around your immediate threats one by one. Each one is situational as the mission dictates. For example:

Taken from this article..... http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/u-s-city-...rezOVEDammp.99

A mosque is not just a house of worship

Most Americans believe a mosque or Islamic Center is simply a “Muslim church,” when in fact it operates much differently, said Debra Anderson, coordinator of the Minneapolis chapter of ACT For America.

“In Islam, the prophet Mohammad is viewed as the perfect example of a man,” she said. “Anything he did is considered the example for all Muslims to follow for all time.”

Mohammad used the first mosques as political and military bases as well as houses of worship.

“It has been from the mosque that devout Mohammadans (Muslims) have waged their war of global conquest, slaughtering non-Muslims who refuse to surrender to Islam and producing a trail of blood and tears across world history,” Anderson said.

Last month police in Germany raided a property near a mosque and found a large cache of military-grade weapons being stored by Islamists.

Turkey’s Islamist president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, once said: “The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets, and the Muslim faithful our soldiers…”

Bloomington’s Dar al-Farooq is just one out of 83 mosques in Hennepin county. There are 163 mosques, Islamic centers, masjids and prayer spaces in Minnesota at last count, Anderson said.

“How many are in your county? Who is the Imam? What are they teaching? Are they teaching that ‘Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Quran is our law; Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope?” Anderson asks, referring to the motto of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In an email alert Tuesday, Anderson said three civilian Minnesota women, two of which are grandmothers, have been “doing the work that our FBI and law enforcement agencies used to do before all their training manuals were purged of anything deemed offensive by the Muslim Brotherhood … before our military, intelligence, and law enforcement institutions became ‘sensitive’ to blasphemy laws as dictated by Islamic Sharia law. Yes, the country is in great trouble. You are needed.”

“Please, stand with these American patriots in Bloomington in their effort to protect and preserve the safety and livability of their neighborhood from this radical mosque that is clearly demonstrating their utter disregard for American law, their neighbors … and more importantly our national security.”

I think all these little houses of Omar need a "Health and Comfort" inspection. That link will give you a map with all the states and how many "houses" are in each. Just thought this was on topic..

The funny thing is, these people haven't built a boat or for that matter a means of transportation other than a cart in HUNDREDS of years, keep them out, and you're safe. Monitor the ones already here, who are mostly peaceful, deport/imprison/kill the ones that aren't, and things get better. Of course that's just dreaming, so lock and load.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Bacon saver

Actually they have my brother...................they build these stupid things (fishing boats) called Dhows. They are always in the way, they don't use running (navigation) lights they also have a Mother ship over in the Gulf. Big ass fuckin Dhow............... we deep sixed a couple of these things back in 03, they were loaded with mines (underwater) little shits were dropping them over the side in the channel outside of Umm Qasr. Can't have that now can we?
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.