Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Thank you for letting me join your forum! My husband and I are in the Tennessee area and look forward to meeting like minded individuals!

For the Love of Cats

Welcome aboard! We have a strong and capable contingent from Tennessee.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

Welcome aboard! Glad you made it, "we" can vouch for ya just don't screw it up! (sarcasm) We are all here to learn, pass on knowledge from a (dare I use the word) diverse background of AMERICANS..........what's left of us. Have fun, ask questions, dive in and pass on what you know as well. You are more than welcome to resurrect old posts as far as I'm concerned, because you might need some answers. Don't take anything personal because as you go through the site you'll see some poisonous barbs being thrown around but it's all in jest or is it joust? No matter, I hope you found a new home. Don't forget to bring your hubby!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Welcome aboard! We have a strong and capable contingent from Tennessee.
    Funny, I haven't seen you down here yet? Thanks for taking care of Domeguy for me Brother, sounds like he had fun.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Thank you both! The hubby will be very involved too! Thanks again Brownwater Riverrat for bringing me here ;-)

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome aboard the group. Pull up a log and sit around the campfire. There is a great deal of info on here, but never shy away from throwing your .02 (well $2 with inflation) into the mix. Great bunch of people on here, but there is all kinds of verbal sparring goes on to. All in good fun.

CC Gray Panther
    Willow
    Welcome to the colony. Hope your stay with us is enlightening for all to and fro. With that being said the Tennessee group is as stated strong and capable. Now they're a rascally group and damn good at what they do.But you have to keep an eye on those testosterone filled guys and their equally matched Southern Belles. They're a humorous bunch as you'll find anywhere ; yet serious as a heart attack.

But worry not for Grumpus Maximus and I being the only 2 sane ants in this whole colony keep an over watch so as to keep these youngin's in line as best we can. Yes they're a challenge but then we wouldn't have it any other way. So as Backpacker said cozy up to the fire and partake of the fruit of the colony for you'll never find a more loyal group to cover your 6 in time of need. Now as for River Rat ; Is he bat shit crazy? Why yes he is but he's also full of information most people wish they had. And we wouldn't have him any other way! Love you Bro. Well really I love your dozer .

Walking on Sunshine

Welcome Willow to you and Da Hubs. These guyz are a really great group. The ladies are even more fantastic. I have learned a lot from them.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Welcome from Galt's Gulch in the heart of Texas! It's not quite God's Country but you can see it from here! And pay attention to Eagle; he knows Evan as well as I do!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Welcome from SWVA!

We have some TN folks here, but.. they are strange people. ;-)

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Lol, yes Tennesseans can be a bit strange!! Just kidding of course! I am originally from Colorado but have adjusted to the Tennessee lifestyle after 25 years!