Thread: Wise food 25% off plus free shipping

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

Wise food 25% off plus free shipping

I'm no trying to sell this for them, but I got an email from them that I thought help if anyone is thinking this might be the time to buy.

Dear Valued Customer,
    Just a heads up on our 25% Off Sale!! You may have seen an email about it ending on Sunday the 4th, but that is true for the website only. I can honor the 25% off, over-the-phone only, until next Friday September 9th. Unlike the website, I can offer FREE SHIPPING as well.

As always, you can reach me directly at 801-441-1570.

If you know of anyone that may be interested, please forward this info along!

This is our BEST DISCOUNT That Applies to ALL PACKAGES, so it’s a great time to add to your emergency supply. If you’re in need of a new catalog or anything else please give me a call.

Below are examples of some bundles with this offer.

Grab N Go Buckets (1 month for 1 adult):

- 60 serving Bucket: Regular price- $149.99: You pay $112.50

- 84 serving Bucket: Regular price- $189.99: You pay: $142.50

One Month Options (For 4 Adults):

- 240 serving Breakfast and Entrée package: Regular Price $499.99. You pay $375

- 360 serving Breakfast and Entrée package: Regular Price: $759.99. You pay $570

Three Month Options (For 4 Adults):

- 720 serving Breakfast and Entrée package: Regular price: $1,479.99. You pay $1,110

- 1080 serving Breakfast and Entrée package: Regular price: $2,249.99. You pay $1,687.50

Six Month Options (For 4 Adults):

- 1440 serving Breakfast and Entrée package: Regular price: $2,799.99. You pay $2,100

- 2160 serving Breakfast and Entrée package: Regular price: $4,199.99. You pay $3,150

One Year Options (For 4 Adults):

- 2880 serving Breakfast and Entrée package: Regular price: $4,999.99. You pay $3,750

- 4320 serving Breakfast and Entrée package: Regular price: $6,999.99. You pay $5,250

I appreciate your business!!

Have a great day!

Lane Smith

Wise Company, Inc.

lsmith@wisecompanyus.com
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

I'll most likely shit myself

Has anyone ate much of the Wise foods products? How does it compare to others, say Mountian House or others? Just wondering how good it is?

I just opened a packet of the freeze dried southwestern chicken, and added it to a pack of the 90 second prepackaged Uncle Ben's brown rice. The seasoning is ok for me, while others that like things kicked up a notch might want to invest in a case or two of hot sauce. The pouch feeds 4, but they would be pretty small portions compared with our American sized portions. To me, the chicken tastes just as good as canned chicken, but I'm sure freshly roasted free range chicken would taste a lot better. I give it 8 out of 10 Twinkees. I tried the teriyaki chicken and rice 2 meal pack, marketed more for the hiking/camping crowd last week. It had a good flavor, it had some veggies, onions, and peppers thrown in for flavor, and while nothing like you would get in Chinatown, it still tasted pretty good, and I give it a 8 Twinkee rating also. The kit I bought came with different meats, a lot of veggies w/sauces, different breakfasts, assorted entrees like chili-mac, soups, plenty of rice, fruits w/sauces, eggs, milk, a portable cook stove, water filter, and 25-30 gallon water barrel. It has given me a peace of mind...although I am not trying to sell this to anyone.
    Last edited by Domeguy; 09-03-2016 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Spielleieng

This is the package I bought form Wise Foods, and again, I a not trying to push their product over ant others, just providing info.
    I got it at a 40% discount, among with free shipping, and an extra bucket of veggies as I told him I hated broccoli. I'm sure whey can wheel and deal if they think they would get the sale.

How many people will this feed and for how long?

32 months / 1 adult
    16 months / 2 adults
    8 months / 2 adults & 2-4 children
    What's included in this bundle?

8 x 120 Servings of Wise Breakfast Emergency Survival Food
    8 x 120 Servings of Wise Emergency Survival Food Entrees
    4 x 120 Serving Freeze Dried Fruit and Snack Combo Pack
    4 x 120 Serv. Freeze Dried Vegetable & Sauces
    4 x 60 Serving Emergency Survival Freeze Dried Meat Bucket
    4 x 120 Servings of Wise Long-Term Dry Powdered Whey Milk
    4 x 144 Servings of Wise Powdered Eggs
    1 x Katadyn Pocket Micro Water Filter
    1 x Optimus Nova Stove
    1 x Water Storage Tank - 50 Gallons

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

I've tried it. The food is okay. It doesn't have as much salt (sodium) as Mountain Home. The packaging is not bad. The buckets are easy to store, and can be transported easily, and can be re-purposed. You will need to season to taste, so keep plenty of your favorite seasonings on hand.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

For dinner last night, I tried the Noodles with Beef in a mushroom sauce. It was in the foil pouch made for camping, and directions said add 2 cups boiling water, for thicker sauce, add less waster. I added the 2 cups, waited 15 minutes, and then ate. I would add less wearer, as it was a bit soupy. The flavor was ok, a bit bland. The hamburger meat was there, but in very small pieces, but enough. The noodles came out very mushy and slimy, like over cooked pasta, which is what it was. Very convenient, taste ok, Twinkees scale. 7/10