Thread: Navy Destroyer Attacked

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bacon saver

Well I knew it would get worse and this was going to get brought up. The UAE ship wasn't just any ship...........they blew up MY FUCKIN SHIP! Not just any ship, it was MINE, I was there for the birth, put it in the water and put her in service. I went through the Australian Maritime College for High speed navigation courses for this, all civilian training, qualified as a open ocean Master, I ran her threw the ringer and she was the best ship I ever had all the way around. She survived and still floating, hull number 61, the HSV-2 SWIFT, I was the Command Senior Chief of the Gold Crew and we put her through some pretty cool shit. Interesting history if you look her up. But to watch her get destroyed by these.......................well let's just say I'll keep these comments to myself. But it leaves a deep hole in ones stomach to watch this happen. Knowing how much blood, sweat and one may never know what else we put into that high speed vomit comet. But here's a recent article i found that actually jives, like he was onboard. Check out the videos and pics. I was also on HSV-X1 Joint Venture, used her as a FOB for the brownwater Navy well you can look that one up. Took it to Iraq, oil platforms, played in the river, blah, blah. Straight from there and I went to Tasmania to build SWIFT, gotta make a better one! I got to play with some pretty cool toys before i retired.

https://4threvolutionarywar.wordpres...olonel-cassad/

When you're a "PLANKOWNER" these ships become something more than just a command, they are part of your soul. I commissioned two and De-commissioned one. The Mine Hunter has already been scrapped was in service from 96-2015, the ship I decommissioned was supposed to be ready to "lite off" and be operational in 90 days, so she had to be in like new condition (Class B decomm) she was decommissioned in OCT1995 now ..........Final Disposition, disposed of as a target, 21 July 2003 in the VACAPES OPAREA 31°.17.2 N x 7°.35.16 W.

SO my last one get blown up be these little fuckers............what's to comment? Our job in the Navy is to keep the sea lanes open....and little acts of piracy thrown in for good measure. So that's why we are there right now and that's why the little destroyer is getting shot at. So let's get a lock on the little fleas on the beach and wax their asses. As far as the small boats go, that's just target practice, give the cooks a break, everyone gets trigger time. Police your brass and carry on smartly swab.
    Last edited by Brownwater Riverrat 13; 10-10-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.