Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Letter of intent to the Eastern Tennesee Ants

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Boo! That sucks man. Just keep pushing ahead.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Bacon saver

This is a real shitter, time to re-evaluate plan. Hopefully you didn't lose anything more than pride at the moment. "Boot straps,(laces) pull tight, tie new knots and kick it in to gear." It's all about torque, not speed right now my brother. You will overcome. Given our current sit, we are poised for a move ourselves. Just waiting mission, lz and launch orders.

Keep us posted on your unit sit.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

may be in trouble

What got lost in all this was $2600 in van-now-junkpile and towing back to Vegas, and cashing out most of my silver to get back my old place. I could have cheerfully caved in the smarmy look I got from what I had hoped was my former landfemale (can't call it lady). But there would have been talk, and someone might actually have seen it needful to call the cops....YGTI.

Instead of going out there in one blast, I aim to do it in pieces, fully aware of a running clock. I'm thinking of sending stuff out to someone reliable there and have em shove it in a storage locker. The close-to-vest stuff I rent the smallest Uhaul to carry out there myself. Part of my prep will be to find a decent sort and buy my wheels out there.

Once out there, I am at you guys' disposal, if there is a extra pair of hands needed. One of the main missions I had in mind was to get the comms in the TN/NC/VA area coordinated. On my own dime, if it comes to that.

Kesephist

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Damn, sorry to hear about all that. Just keep trying, nothing worth having seems to come easy.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

may be in trouble

Agreed. I'm going to need tangible help this time around, in the counties that Manchester, Winchester, and Tullahoma are in.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    Agreed. I'm going to need tangible help this time around, in the counties that Manchester, Winchester, and Tullahoma are in.

Update: Going to do it again, late Feb., early March. This time, I will bite the bullet and rent a U-Haul... this way, if the damned thing dies, they will provide a replacement. And this time I will be quitting with ability to be rehired, provided that the Vegas bunch doesn't shiv me in the back.

This WILL get done. Personnel department here might as well be card carrying ACLU/Antifa wrenches.My attempts to get at a new store have been thwarted by them, and as they have no oversight....well, YGTI. And I'm F***ing tired of it.

Soon as boots are on the ground and living established, I will be one each boots on the ground trying to get on critter.

My hand, with a projected 8 March departure, calling 172 and a wake up from this nightmare once and for all, from Las Vegas
    Given

Kesephist

KI7CIL

oldvegasfox@reagan.com

Bacon saver

Did you ever check into the sites I sent you? The Lady and I are still having issues with demographics and Tyson's fuckin chicken houses......BUT! Yesterday we did look at a property near Lewisburg, that has a "wally world" we went into to town to check out the "locals" hit the wally world cause you know you're going to find ALL the locals there and ya know what? We were really impressed. It wasn't full of muslims, samolis, or "illegals" like Shellbyville, the people were really nice, we asked a few folks about the wal-mart, the local stuff. Then checked out the Chinese Buffet and ended up eating with a couple of local teachers. Got a great review all around, so Lewisburg area is on our list of areas.............there's our latest input for ya!

Just a reminder, we are looking for LARGE acreage and out in the country, but this is a nice community.

may be in trouble

That I did, Chief, that I did. I got overcome by events out here, and am returning to the sites in ? to see what can be managed. Gotta say, though, it is gonna look like I'm "hobbying' the thing, the way some of the hyper-rich out here are doing with properties out here.

Not me, though...I'm not in great need of vast acres. I WILL have a place, once whatever property is got, within 12 months of getting the parcel. Whether its a pad big enough for a 12' trailer and a garage for what wheels, or some fugly square thing built out of cinderblock... but once in, THAT will be home... Finally, after a half a century.

Lewisburg wasn't in my late friend's database.I'll have to adjust to that.

It WILL be clear... enduring another Vegas Walmart holiday season before getting out there may be needful... but, heaven in agreement, it WILL be the last.

And YES, these schmucks already have Christmas trees up.

Bacon saver

You'd be surprised at the property costs (GOOD) here, however it is best to view these places from a satellite view site to ensure that Tyson has not planted a pile of chicken shit next to it.

Again I'd like to "click dislike this post" but it's deceptive because I don't hate your post, it's because I dislike your situation if you get my drift?

Also not to "slam" staff but it looks like nobody has liked or or thanked any of your posts and I know that's bullshit....... I have!

may be in trouble

I write this from a Motel 6 in Santa Rosa, New Mexico. I am on my way, traveling only by day. I should be out there in Tullahoma/Lynchburg by Tuesday 3/6.

R.K. Balke
    Kesephist
    KI7CIL