Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Presidential election vote recount?

if you heard the latest - the recount is totally dead in PA - the WI recount is faltering ....

new possible criminal investigation in Nevada - signs of a huge organized voter fraud there - a mail check on the voters showed that over 50% didn't even exist - fraudulent addresses - long time dead still making votes ....

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Jill Stein herself may soon be under investigation. The cost of these recounts are approximately $1M each. She has raised $6M for the effort, and is claiming she doesn't have the money for the $1M bond Pennsylvania has requested. People arewondering where the money went.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

I read online (so take that for what it is) that in the Wisconsin "recount" Hillary had lost 25 votes and Trump gained 11 votes. Interesting.

latest on the MI recount - the MI Republicans are trying for an emergency injunction against the recount start ....

could be DEAD no matter what happens in court - good part of Detroit can't be recounted - "the books" from the election have disappeared ....

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    My answer :
    Yep I know how to vote. I will not change it no matter the threat to me or family.
    What you have ask yourself is ; Do you really want to go down that dark road with me ?
    I won't give up my duty as a citizen or as a chosen electorate. To do so would be betray my principles and my countrymen.

So do as you will but remember your actions shall have results you didn't count on.
    Hey, I'm with you.

I simply point out this as a likely tactic by this bunch. They are without scruple, ethic or principal, beyond the twin doctrines that "might makes right" and "all is fair/just/legal that furthers our aims".

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    Hey, I'm with you.

I simply point out this as a likely tactic by this bunch. They are without scruple, ethic or principal, beyond the twin doctrines that "might makes right" and "all is fair/just/legal that furthers our aims".
    Thanks Kesephist. I'll put up our scruples; ethics and principals against theirs any day of the week. I've never gambled but this is one time I may break my own rule and bet the odds.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

The MI recount is dead. Judge who approved the recount has changed his mind and halted the recount, stating Stein has no evidence of fraud only speculation. PA may be next as Stein wants taxpayers to foot the bill for the recount, As an aside, Allegheny County which is heavily democratic ,showed a two vote gain for Hillary when all votes were recounted.
    Still waiting to see if an investigation is launched into where the money Stein raised for the recount went.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.