Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TN! Front and center! Roll call and SITREP

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    I did a Google search for "Aleppo Honeymoon Cabins". Oddly enough, what came up was about 20 ads for honeymoon packages in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. I guess we will need a fireproof wedding dress!
    Oh hell Dome. Go with what you entered into this world with ; butt ass naked. Now don't worry I got your babe totally covered with my hands on security. You go and enjoy the feast & dancing I'll have your BEWBS totally covered in a blanket security that not even you can break. Just kidding.
    Just remember I only have your best interest in mind.

I'll most likely shit myself

Latest update is that 13 have died and 6 have been I'D at this point. 2 local women, 2 visitors from Canada, and the parents of 3 three burn victims that were taken to Vanderbilt burn center. 1000 structures in some state of damage. They finally got things settled down enough to let locals back in to check their property today, at least for all they have gotten open. Lots of destruction throughout. But in some of the burn areas there are standing and useable houses. Amazing.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Been following the news accounts, this is a real tragedy. hats off to Dolly Parton for her efforts, she is going to donate $1000 for six months to each family that lost everything. The woman truly has a heart of gold. I hope that they catch the arsonists that started most of these fires. Prayers go out to all the ANTS affected.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

I'll most likely shit myself

Dolly has done a tremendous amount for this area for many years. I'm not surprised to see her step up now. BTW, folks have started donating to her foundation instead of the ARC because they know it will go to local's who have lost so much instead of being spread around wherever the ARC sees fit. They have already gave away loads of donated supplies to other organizations instead of giving them to folks who need them.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Hurray to Dolly and everyone who was in on any of the teams who helped all of us in harms way. If it wasn't to the local police, fire teams, and I'm sure, many of the locals who helped out...I'm sure the death toll would have been much higher. I would have evaced earlier, but I didn't know where the new fires were, and without their help, I still might be up there not knowing, and died because of it. I'm my opinion, they all did one hell of a job and saved many thousands of lives. I'm glad to know Dolly's foundation has stepped up to the plate and I will give my donations to them. Thanks for the updates guys.👍🏻
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.