Thread: Today is a good day

Today is a good day

Like millions, I am excited that January 20th at noon EST will soon be here. I hope that we see some changes for the positive!

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

President Trump, gave a great speech. Lasted about16 minutes. Hardly used the word I at all, unlike the last occupant off the White House. God bless the United States, and guide and bless President Trump
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Bacon saver

The other thing that was mentioned numerous times in his speech was GOD. Something that was being pushed out for the last 8 years. He also blasted everyone that was in office that was seated around him. Stuck to his program.
    They say there was a huge crowd and that the last guy's was bigger. Well look at what type of people should up and from how far and from where they came. Americans............coming together, peacefully. They even made them put out the fire.
    Now I sit back and wait.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

all kinds of activity already - and the liberals have started their complaining .... the DOJ has started action to pull court filings against a state's voter registration (TX ??) ....

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    The other thing that was mentioned numerous times in his speech was GOD. Something that was being pushed out for the last 8 years. He also blasted everyone that was in office that was seated around him. Stuck to his program.
    They say there was a huge crowd and that the last guy's was bigger. Well look at what type of people should up and from how far and from where they came. Americans............coming together, peacefully. They even made them put out the fire.
    Now I sit back and wait.

in regard to Obammy's coronation - there's 600,000 blacks living right in DC proper - 100,000s more within an eazy hour commute .... 80% not working on a weekday .... should have been 5 million there to see their New Black God on Earth ....

yesterday - if you didn't notice - because MSM wouldn't ever mention it - obvious that blacks boycotted everything - didn't even watch the parade and few even showed to protest .... even the rioters that were chunking rocks at the cops were mostly white punks - most likely from out of town/state ....

Bacon saver

OK, I laughing now, I wasn't going to go there but I was doing the math in my head yesterday. Just thinking about all the big cities within 3-500 miles of DC that would have.................oh fuck that I forgot about how many they BUSED IN! Remember that part?
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.