Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scotus

Bacon saver

Be safe.............the night is your friend.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    I read yesterday a story about whether or not Ginsberg health is good right now and the left freaking out over her not getting out while obutthead was in charge. She has had both pancreatic and colon cancer in the past. She even went to sleep during the inauguration, and it didn't last very long.
    On the nod from painkillers, perhaps... or not; I can't think the surgical/radiation/chemotherapy regimens needed to knock both of those cancers back would have left much in the way of physical reserves. That AND flat being 84...

The other guy they brought in is probably on paid leave to observe and take every note he can... likely be the Kennedy or Ginsburg replacement. DJT, if he is smart, will have someone ELSE watching him, for the third replacement, etc.

I think the days of legislation from the High Court bench are numbered if not over.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

The Dems in the Senate in typical liberal fashion, have thrown a temper tantrum, forcing the "nuclear option". Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot because you cant get your way.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

I'll most likely shit myself

And all thanks to Harry Ried.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    yadda yadda yadda...

gobledegook....

wyf? what does this mean for the rest of us?
    Agreed, sadly we are but small fry in the ocean of politics. Hopefully there will be some decisions made that will benefit those fry.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.