Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We Nuked Jupiter....yup, sure did.

CC Gray Panther
    Ladyhawk is a lucky woman to have a man of your fine stature and witty charm. Who can also rock that gray man look all the planning the demise of said opponents. The picture of you behind the mic. says it all for us in the know.

Bacon saver

What? This was taken after I got the "cock-a-doodle condo" done and she made me move all my radio shit out of the house. Granted there are a few more pictures up now and it a little messy. But it still puts out a broadcast every week. OH and I got a new hat.

I'm awaiting further orders from the counsel................out!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    What? This was taken after I got the "cock-a-doodle condo" done and she made me move all my radio shit out of the house. Granted there are a few more pictures up now and it a little messy. But it still puts out a broadcast every week. OH and I got a new hat.

I'm awaiting further orders from the counsel................out!
    My intel sources say You're green lighted and good to go. You have full authority to do whatever you deem necessary to complete your mission. Time frame unlimited.

Intel also reports Dome guy eyeing your stuff again while trying to distract you.