Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well...what now.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

Well...what now.

Hello ladies and gentleman, I know you are out there...I can hear you breathing. So, what now? We are into a month or so of a Hillery free world...so, now what? I for one didn't think it was ever going to happen, but it did. So now what? Did anyone else buy into the hype of what could have happened? I for one spent $5000 on a shit load of freeze dried food. Looks like it will keep for a while until her daughter runs in the next decade, but now what. I am breathing easier, but we still have to keep our eyes open. But is anyone willing to tell the rest of us what you did to keep the family safe during the New Clinton Regime? Like I said, I spent $5000 on food, what about you?
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I did nothing different. Been away from home for 6 weeks and still have a week to go. Got a lot to do when I get home.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I'll most likely shit myself

Just kept on keeping on.

Last few months and next few have mainly been takin care of the wife after shoulder replacement. Glad things are still decent at this point. Hope they continue.

it never ends - just spikes and ebbs along .... hope you realize that some Hellery inspired SHTFs died with the DNC debacle .... but other SHTFs became more prevalent - you kick some azz, ruffle feathers and keep people from their evil ways - they get pizzed ....

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Just gonna keep on keepin on. One small victory doesnt mean we've won the war.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I have an uneasy feeling, albeit a different uneasy feeling. These commie protesters aren't gonna stop, the BLM pukes aren't gonna stop, the dems (and some republicans) are still out for blood on trump, I feel like we're heading for civil war. If trump doesn't do a LOT to make some serious changes in the US, (SCOTUS, obamacare, 2A, etc) in the next 2-4 years, and the libs figure out a way to get their candidate elected next time, they are going to rain hell on what's left of the constitution, and IMHO, it could be really bad for people like us.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Bacon saver

Maintain course and speed, keep a diligent watch. Think like a ship, you're on the water what do ya got? How far, what direction, what has what effect on what, wind and waves. (cause and effect) What do I have to make the mission a success? (mission comes first)

What's the Mission? Survival, so we keep doing as we have always done before here, we teach, we exchange information, inspire others to succeed, learn new crafts, and even making friends in the process happens sometimes. Bunch of nut jobs if you ask me.
    So we "maintain course and speed" the threat never changed. It still exists like it did before the election, just keep in mind that the administration's policies might stir up these cells that exist on our soil already. So He's pissing off the snowflakes, big deal, it's the the others that crept from the sand that you gotta worry about. Do not forget...........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    Hello ladies and gentleman, I know you are out there...I can hear you breathing. So, what now? We are into a month or so of a Hillery free world...so, now what?
    I wouldn't be so quick to think we are in either a Clinton-free world nor an Obama-free world.
    Obama just moved a few blocks from his old residence.
    Hillary spent a few days walking in the woods, but she is up to something, either to benefit herself or boosting Chelsea to a political career. Count on it.

I'll most likely shit myself

Saw today Chelsea is running for. Ogres in 2020. Just what we need.
    IMO, obozo had a hand in Flynn getting canned. Breen and Clapper were the two that had access to the info being spread around. Calls were made in Dec. Bozo held off to swamp Flynn now. He left all kinds of shit to make Trump fail.

Premium Member
    My family didn't change a thing during the election cycle as far as our prepping, no more no less than usual. I really felt all along that Trump would pull it off and beat crooked Hillary because we saw for ourselves the crowds he drew versus the small crowds that "Hil-da-beast" drew. We were afraid there might be riots etc. afterwards. My family felt a big relief after Trump won, but the world is still a dangerous place and we're not out of the woods yet. The media, libtards and dems along with some establishment republicans are plotting to destroy Trump even if it breaks or damages the country. Obama is setting up a shadow whitehouse just blocks from the Whitehouse and already has over 30K members (agitators) in 250 offices across the U.S. Google "Organizing For Action" or go to OFA.US. Also, there have been several reports on this organization in the last week. We have predicted this and felt Eric Holder was up to something when he left the administration early. Also, the Clintons ain't gone, and they never will as long as they have someone that they can put in the Whitehouse so they can move back in. Chelsea is setting up to run for senate, then the Whitehouse. We just need to stay aware. Even the Russians are worried that Trump will be thrown out of office or worse.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!