Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well...what now.

I'll most likely shit myself

Looks like we've been reading similar info Willie. OFA is a major threat and should be taken down for sedition IMO.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Well, looks like you got a good start on food.
    Is anything else behind?

We didn't really do anything. Just got too many irons in the fire. Some lead to a move, and with it, a new lifestyle. But, it will be a homesteading lifestyle, so it fits. I guess it's still prepping.
    You know, threats come and threats go. So much of being prepared covers it all. Only the details change.
    So, just keep on keeping on.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Wife and I just did what we've been doing for over 20 years.
    She runs the homestead (full time), takes care of the animals, plants the food, collects the eggs, etc.
    I did finally retire from full time work at age 67.5, but had to go back to work part time when I discovered being broke really sucks.

Self reliance is good, no matter who is President.

We are simply doing what we have done the past few years. Continue to build food & water stores.

I had some major concern that we were just days from open civil war in many parts of the country, particularly here in the once great state of California. At one one point when we had demonstrations and some small time mini-riots, we had some things ready to bug out to our vacation place in the mountains. We have no kids at home now, so weapons were loaded and kept in very easy access. I suppose you would say we were ready for the S to HTF. Things have no quieted down and I think President Trump's address to congress and the country on Tuesday was a very positive step. I did not agree 100% of what he said, but I think it was a great speech and set a positive tone. I noticed many of my liberal friends have quieted down on their social media posts and some even made positive comments.

Onward.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Looks like we've been reading similar info Willie. OFA is a major threat and should be taken down for sedition IMO.
    ?: BHO made sure, whilst in office, that the Retired Presidents Act was brought back to a more full and open-ended state. This includes Secret Service coverage. Can USSS independently bust a retired president for sedition and treason against a sitting president?

OBTW... I'm relatively certain that a healthy percentage of the assembled knows that Presidential candidates get a USSS detail from nomination to election... and they do NOT have to listen to the dictates of the candidates, such as Rodham's prohibition on active cellphones in Her Presence. If I still had it, I would bet 50 grams .999 fine Ag that an agent or agents have her election night tantrum (or tantrums) on file, either audio or video.

That in mind, the agents around BHO look to be, from my amateur hour vantage, to be the perfect lead guys in collecting data on this OFA stuff. However things fall, I do not envy them their position even a little bit.

Regarding this thread... BWRR had it right in the X ring... Stay your course, steady as she goes.

Kesephist

Well, we are now a bit farther along on the Obama/Clinton free government. I will just keep on adding to our stores. I think the time has come to really begin to build the preps at our mountain vacation place. We have always kept some things there in case of being snowed in during the winter. Now it may be time to begin to add some freeze dried foods and more water. A small amount of 12ga. 00 & #4 buck are going to be stored and I am considering an inexpensive 12 guage to keep there full time.

Do you have a robot?
    Nothing has changed for my family. We may have a new POTUS but that is only temporary. There will always be problems in the future. I see this time as being able to take just a short breather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Bacon saver

Well it's never going to end, there will always be US and them. You can take that any way you want......."us".......U.S.....but there will always be them. You are either and American or you are NOT. If you can't figure out the definition refer to the Constitution and the Declaration, that might help you out. These documents might shed a little light.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.