Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bob Bloom AKA Blue

CC Gray Panther
    Yes ; Not a V.A. hospital. Told him same thing about having lawyer check it out. Bob has a very close friend who's a retired federal judge and will have him take a look.

What gets me BWRR is I told Bob how the hell do you go up the femoral artery and end up screwing up other blood vessels if your inside the femoral ? I'll let you know when he gives me more information. And John Hopkins is supposed to be world renowned like the Cleveland Clinic. Hopefully it all works out okay for his kidney.

Bacon saver

John Hopkins is a Medical school, I hope the hell they didn't have a recent graduate up his skirt working on him. Was this guy making right turns in a NASCAR race? Amateur hour at the OR? I don't have any specifics to go on, just perception and speculation, hey I could be a reporter for a major news network? Keep me posted brother.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    John Hopkins is a Medical school, I hope the hell they didn't have a recent graduate up his skirt working on him. Was this guy making right turns in a NASCAR race? Amateur hour at the OR? I don't have any specifics to go on, just perception and speculation, hey I could be a reporter for a major news network? Keep me posted brother.

This is true. Around here they tell you if trainee will be helping and if not we always ask. From my understanding the doctor said he was doing the work.

Don't know that I'd want you interviewing me. You'd probably get me to incriminate myself for some crime not yet committed.