Thread: Personal firearm record

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

Personal firearm record

I've updated my firearm records due to giving my son and daughter a few pistols. My question is with the copies I will give to others due to fire, theft, or other unforeseen accidents at the dome...should I include my address or any other personal info on the paper due to any unforeseen accidents at these people's homes. I will be getting a bank lock box soon which may render this question null and void. Right now have just listed the make/ model/ serial #/ type/ caliber/ date acquired. Just curious as to what others have done.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

For the Love of Cats

if they are no longer in your possession, then they are no longer your responsibility... right???
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Not sure what ya mean? I would need the info to report them stolen of destroyed in a fire. Not to worry..the ones I use to wack individuals for the "people I do certain work for" and keep hidden behind the sofa, I won't talk about and no one will ever know about or where they are.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Bacon saver

So your just looking to do a running inventory of your toys? Do a paper and a electronic, put one in your safe and the rest is up you what you do with the rest. If you want to divie them up in the will make it so and put it in a deposit box and make sure that IT IS KNOWN! If want to make sure it is done right, probate lawyer, period, otherwise there will be pain and war.

As far as the data on your inventory, be specific as possible with each one, history, modifications, additional hardware, etc. It helps if you kept receipts, made folders and were anal, IF you did builds and what nots. Hey the more info you have on those toys the better, "When you are passing them down", that is. Otherwise all this information is nobody's damn business but yours!

Just my roll-a-quarters brother.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

I concur. Pop didn't write things down concerning a few personal things . He had me write things down while he was in hospital. Caused a bit of a to do with one sister but he also had it in writing with trustee that if anything was in contention our names went into hat and trustee drew for items. Example me and two brothers wanted Pop's pistol from the war so trustee put our names in a hat and drew a name My one brother got the gun and me and other brother were ok with it and the three other siblings were also ok with it. But get it in writing now with the lawyer so there is no in fighting or innuendos about "but YOU WROTE IT DOWN NOT DADDY." My baby sister was a bit of a b**ch about everything not to mention the step brat living next door.