Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's everyone doing right now?

it's spring - toooo damn buzy with the regular seasonal stuff to do much out of the ordinary .... another 2 weeks til a early & risky start to the garden ....

this weekend is the kick-off for the garage sale season - 1,000 garage sales every weekend for the next couple of months ....

watching the whole Korean thing in one direction - in the other direction looking to see if the BLM and anti-Trump liberal crap is going to go hot with the better weather ....

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

Looking up this "antifa" crap and they're tactics
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...tives-website/

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    I have ordered some ammo lately. Self Defense stuff in 9mm, 45acp, and 45 colt. What I had was pretty old, and better stuff has come out. Didn't even have anything in 45 colt. Probably use a revolver around the property.
    Upgraded my night vision.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

For the Love of Cats

also going to step up the weekend target shooting...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

OK, "What have I been doing?" .........heavy sigh..........ok since I last was on I think The dog took the hit, He's now better, great as a matter of fact, BUT, the next day was the bloody rooster, two days after was the wisdom teeth (stepson), then the day after that was the tornado across the street (near miss, no shitter), we had some roof damage and trees down, got lucky again, neighbor, no so much, filled giant hole in road from where tree fell down, then there was the water pumps, the step sons car, my suburban, and then the fuel pump on the mower, the U-joints on the Blazer, and then the transmission on the MIL's car (did I spell that right?) Trying to find her a newer car now, her old one isn't worth fixin.

Looked at one piece of property near Lynchburg, 96 acres, log cabin, after the price it cost too much to bring it up to our standards. Going to look at a few more here soon. If it will ever stop raining, every time I try to start something it's gotta rain on it. I'm trying to prep to move! Shit just ain't cooperating..............but we'll get there, cause I don't quit.

The ants go marching one by one, hoo-yah.......
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    OK, "What have I been doing?" .........heavy sigh..........ok since I last was on I think The dog took the hit, He's now better, great as a matter of fact, BUT, the next day was the bloody rooster, two days after was the wisdom teeth (stepson), then the day after that was the tornado across the street (near miss, no shitter), we had some roof damage and trees down, got lucky again, neighbor, no so much, filled giant hole in road from where tree fell down, then there was the water pumps, the step sons car, my suburban, and then the fuel pump on the mower, the U-joints on the Blazer, and then the transmission on the MIL's car (did I spell that right?) Trying to find her a newer car now, her old one isn't worth fixin.

Looked at one piece of property near Lynchburg, 96 acres, log cabin, after the price it cost too much to bring it up to our standards. Going to look at a few more here soon. If it will ever stop raining, every time I try to start something it's gotta rain on it. I'm trying to prep to move! Shit just ain't cooperating..............but we'll get there, cause I don't quit.

The ants go marching one by one, hoo-yah.......
    I know the feeling, we had 10k+ in damage on 3/26 from hail (keep in mind, my house is 1714 sq ft, so that's a lot). Our garden got beat down pretty good that night, fast forward to yesterday, the garden is/was fully recovered, and voila! 30 minute quarter sized hail storm! My onion beds look like somebody took a weed eater to them. Luckily, I haven't fixed any damage yet. My job is a dumpster fire right now, I have 2 cars that probably should be replaced this year, etc.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Bacon saver

OH, we got a check from the ins. co. and we have to send it to the mortgage co. for them to endorse it, then we can deposit it. THEN I can get the roof "replaced" then I'll have to copy receipts to ins. and mortgage companies. Just to keep ME honest of course. Never can be too honest I always say...........
    I'm more concerned about the roof than anything else. I have burn piles stacked all over the place, can't burn cause it's too wet. Next week I should be able to spray, spread and burn, after I mow of course. The vehicles I'll run, maintain and fix best I can till they die, except the MIL. different animal.

Brr, Lynchburg, as in what state?

Bacon saver

Tennessee Brother, Jack Daniels, we have a few friends in that county and it's close to the rest of the family.

OK, there's a Lynchburg in my state, too.