Steel or aluminum studs would be nearly impossible, as the used 2x2 lumber for most of every thing. I traced down all the wiring, and have every wire labeled as to what goes where. I am replacing and moving the wires as I go. I good out the couch/bed and an old van seat they were using. It wasn't even bolted to the floor. I took out the old water tank, brought it in and cleaned it inside and out. I'm putting my 5 battery bank and the inverter inside under the bed frame, as to keep the weight in the center of the vehicle. With hinges in the top of the frame, it will be easy to get to. Putting the kitchen sink on the other side of the wall next to bathroom sink, with new water lines. Im putting the propane hot water heater
under the kitchen sunk to keep the hot water lines short. I'm putting the propane tank under the sink cabinet to keep the propane lines short to the hot water heater and the cook stove. The air conditioner will be powered of of the generator or an AC connection only. The microwave and refrigerator will run of of the inverter, and all of the lights and fans are DC powered. I will have a few AC plugs to power a few things from the inverter, and include a few USB plugs for powering phones and my iPad. I've working like hell to have it ready by Tuesday for the Bonnaroo run.