Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed

I'll most likely shit myself

Prayers continue Kat

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you Katrina.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Walking on Sunshine

Small update: "Talked" with SIL tonight (via FB), nephew is still in hospital but is becoming more and more coherent. He actually called my SIL from his room to ask some questions. We're hoping this is a sign of good things to come. Many thanks for all your support and prayers.

Walking on Sunshine

Sorry I haven't been on for so long. Have to report my DIL2's father passed yesterday. He had been doing better but his heart was not strong enough and just gave out. Thank you for all your prayers and support. It's going to be really hard for my DIL2 as she was the closest to her dad. Unfortunately her sisters will not be much help.

Sorry to hear about this Kat. My prayers will be with them.

Walking on Sunshine

Thank you bp. On the other front, my nephew is no longer a "threat " to himself or others and has been moved to an assisted living facility with full medical services as his insurance won't pay for anything any more. He'll be there 90 days(to start), SO BIL and SIL are paying for it. He's still in full psychosis and is being medicated. Not sure if the Rhabdomylosis is under control yet as nephew is an adult and the docs are bound by the HIPPA law. Hopefully my niece has been able to become his guardian and can get more information soon. As for DH and I, we're just chugging along. Have to take Miss Chloe in, her chin "acne" is gotten way worse, Doc's gonna take a biopsy. Plus She's been yanking her hair out along the one side of her. Vet thinks it may be part food or environment allergies and maybe part behavioral. Have had her on special diet now for 2 months now and she's not stopped pulling her hair out. Oh well, we'll find out more after we take her in tomorrow am.My worry is it's cancer and it may be the kind Zephyr had, incurable.

Walking on Sunshine

Thank you for the continued prayers. DIL2 is still having problems with her older sister and having a heck of a time trying to find an assisted /low income place for her mother and younger sister. Her mom is not going to be able to stay in the mobile home as the SS is not a whole lot, DIL said its only about $1000.00 a mth. Keep the prayers up that she is able to rectify the situation. My nephew is getting better, I believe they may have the Rhabdomyolosis/ schizophrenia under control now. I hope he will be his old self soon. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Walking on Sunshine

Hello all!! hope you are all doing well. Update on nephew, he's doing better, thank you for the prayers. Son2 and fam were here Friday for dinner. DIL2 says that mom will have a spot in the senior living appts near us and as soon as the younger sister completes her training as a home care she and mom will be able to move in 3/1. Just an update on Son1 and the older grands. He went to court about a week ago and got ALL his time back with the kids. He has a new lawyer that is really good thank you again for the prayers. However the psycho wants to change the agreement AGAIN, so we're off to court in April. It will be "interesting" to say the least. The kids will be testifying and there's a good chance I'll be called to testify. I had to send his lawyer a letter detailing things I've observed.No I don't hate her, she is mentally unstable and all I want is for her to get treatment before she does something stupid to the kids or Son1. I am hoping that this go round in court will be for the good of the children not her throwing her weight around. SO keep praying for him. Thank again everyone for the prayers and support.

Well good news all around for now Kat. Glad to hear it. Hopefully the April session will go in your sons favor.

Walking on Sunshine

Thanks bp, Appreciate the support.