Well, with the radio I was gonna use for Field Day blown, I decided to not waste the days off and ewwwed my way into cryptocurrency. Bought 2 troy ounces of silver thru Provident Metals, and the equivalent dollar value of both Bitcoin and Litecoin, through the good offices of Coinbase.

My experiment goes through until July 28, at which time I will render the second and third best of these investments into the first, and have done.

Note: The security of CoinBase is such, that you'll need a cheapass burner cellphone capable of displaying text to get past it. Additionally, if you wish to use a 'wallet' NOT plugged into Coinbase, they are out there, but designed for newer machines and devices. They don't like my 32 bit machine, none. And have a seperate email account someplace reliable ( that is, that isn't prone to foulups, as I regretfully found out centurylink's is ) for traffic and resets.

If folks want to see the 0900PDT updates that I post on buillonstacker.com appear here, let me know.

It must be said that I am at best suspicious over crypto, as they promise too much, and if the Net goes down, so do they. And they smell too much like the first step in a TOTAL e-money driven economy.

my 30 milligrams of silver...

Kesephist