Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An open question to everyone about N. Korea

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

An open question to everyone about N. Korea

I am asking you for your opinion on what you think of the N. Korea situation we are experiencing these days. It's been proven they have lied about some of the statements they have made, photo shopped the numbers of missiles they have, etc. But they are a country lead by a mad mad who seems bent on world domination. Which are we to believe, are they are a bunch of crazies running around rattling their sabers, or are they a serious force to be reckoned with? Do they have nuclear missiles capable of hitting the US? Are they aiming for cities, or are they planning on a EMP detonation to kill us and the economy? What are your thoughts as to their seriousness of this?
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

They aren't bat shit crazy, but they tread that thin line. They are playing a bluff in my opinion, and Pres, Trump called them on it, unlike other world leaders. All we can do know, is see how far the PRNK wants to go with this. This is the first time anyone has called heir bluff, and it has them worried. I doubt their guidance on their missles is very accurate, but they can do damage if we failed to intercept anything they may launch.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

may be in trouble

NK reminds me of the weaselly kid on the schoolyard that would rate a slapping down if not for the huge guy he has backing his play (China).

Does NK have ICBM capable nukes? Dunno, and not about to play in that end of the pool, tyvm. It would not surprise me if they had a couple of China flagged old tramp freighters with a nuke on board.

If they got all this crap, whyn't've they used it? China. The big kid has its own agenda.

I do think, fwiw, if NK's nukes get taken out conventionally before a launch, China won't be too bent out of shape. If that is ALL we do, so much the better.

The malarky about Bad Haircut getting whacked by one of his staff or a general is just that, malarky.

THat's about what I got, lacking better information.

Walking on Sunshine

Funny you should ask that dome. I was at the grocery store this afternoon and got into a small quiet discussion with a couple of ladies in my line while we waited till the tech got the machine running again. According to the cashier the systems been going crazy all morning, I wonder why. The lady in front of me asked Is it my imagination but are the majority of us standing in line our age or older. I would say about 80-85% of the people in the store were my age(63) or older and most of them had water, beans, rice, canned meats and veggies in their carts. Granted the store is doing a two day sale but most of what we all had wasn't in the "special " sale The one lady says her DH says it's like two school yard bullies daring and double daring each other to prove dominance and that it will spiral out of control. I should have gone earlier today because what little dried beans, rice and water the store stocks now a days was gone. I asked the ladies if they thought something will happen and is that why they are "stocking" up. Both the ladies said yes. The one said guess it's because we're children of Depression babies and we were taught to have stuff on hand in case of emergencies as to why they were stocking up. She and her sister (the lady in front of me) laughed and said that they thought they were done canning till the fall produce comes in but they and the daughters and DILs were going to can all the meat and produce they had in their carts this week end just to be sure they had enough on hand for the family. All and all I think a lot of people our age are afraid there is going to be something happening in the next few months. The millennial's are all too busy with their electronic gadgets and I phones to worry about it. I'm praying that NOTHING happens and I continue to get the place ready as best I can.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Nuke option is just talk, but with 3 carriers in the area, if Kim wants to play, he'll have to sleep outside his palace, just in case. A few well placed conventional guided bombs, and Kim is going to quiet down for a while.

Oh, and fuck China, they cannot afford to lose our market and all the money they lent or invested in the US.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

North Korea got slapped in the face by China's declaration that they will sit on the sideline's should they act first. Look's like Kim jung Il will now have to recalculate how he responds to President Trump.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Bacon saver

Great Topic Brother! Uh, it's what we're here for right? So this isn't a "scenario" anymore? It's playing out in front of us, will he or won't he, does he or doesn't he? Well, this is where we "check our head space and timing" as we used to say. And that's just what we'll do. Don't know about your weather but it's raining here and has been for the last three days. Good excuse to do a once over on the gear. Internet goes in and out with the storms, so this is what I'll do.

Now as for the "topic" of the little fat fuck, well, I'm kinda thinking in circles here. We have Iran to the east and NK to the west. Both have been provoking us, then there's the home front with the MS13's and the muslims. We are spread really thin, I could see mass hysteria, we have a White Nationalist mach in Charlottesville going down today and that could get nasty to.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/cha...lly/index.html

Bottom line I see our military doing things in a quick and precise manner, nothing sloppy here. I am sure that we have "eyes on" all over NK and are tracking every piece of gear that an ant picks up. Not to mention have a target lock on every fishhead and riceball turd that fucker flushes. If something leaves the ground there will be a "slight drizzle" no chance of rain...........

Yes, there is the possibility that there is the old coastal freighter that left the straights of Hormuz and bound for the red sea to launch its payload over the eastern med. Meanwhile the container ship bound for the US launches it's payload from a ordinary modified shipping container. (me thinks maybe I've told me tale of this pirate terrorist scenario before)Hey it ain't rocket science. It's missile science, remember it doesn't have to hit, it just has to be within range. EMPs.........so I think I'll do my gear check. Feed my critters and carry on smartly, "Domeguy"........you know the drill, we've had this discussion.

So Hurry up and wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    Nuke option is just talk, but with 3 carriers in the area, if Kim wants to play, he'll have to sleep outside his palace, just in case. A few well placed conventional guided bombs, and Kim is going to quiet down for a while.

Oh, and fuck China, they cannot afford to lose our market and all the money they lent or invested in the US.
    I'll echo that thought.........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Little Pajama Boy in NK is truly a wild card. We know he is crazy. Right after he came into power he eliminated many of his military leaders in order to be sure he would not be challenged. What we do not know is just how crazy his subordinates are. If he were to order a first strike would they follow through, knowing that it spells doom for them? I do not know.

I am more concerned that the PRNK will decide to move back into South Korea and then threaten that if ANYONE tries to stop them they pull out their nukes. Japan and all western allies could be targeted. How accurate can their ICBMS be at this point? Well, if they are aiming for downtown Honolulu and are 10 miles off target their will still be damage and problems from EMP.

Unlike the Cuban missle crises where MAD was observed by both the USSR and the USA that is not the situation today. Certainly widespred damage and financial hardships if a NK nuke or two got to us, but nothing like we faced back in the '60's.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    We have Iran to the east and NK to the west. Both have been provoking us, then there's the home front with the MS13's and the muslims.
    You forgot Venezuela in the south.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

Bacon saver

Yes, they are the little bastard step child. Pres. Trump is already talking military possibilities down there as well. Not really seeing that happening, but you just never know do ya? Venezuela does have it's commodities, which we don't really need, but there is the morality of the issue that would get us involved. Enter the Army Special Forces.......“De Opresso Liber” free the opressed. At least that was what it used to be based on..........loosely.

I will say this, it has been an interesting past 6-8mths. "Check your head space and timing"
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.