Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
This has been pushed since Saul Alinsky wrote the rules for complete take of our beloved country. Give the Commie Bastards credit. They have patience and a ever evolving plan. We're in the mist of a dumbed down induced propaganda campaign the likes unseen in many generations.

They're marshalling forces of uneducated people to use as cannon fodder as their front line of defense. They believe overwhelming numbers will turn the battle into victory for their 1 world rule. Bonsai didn't work out well in W.W. 2 and it will have even greater casualties than before.
Chaos doesn't win wars ; They who are methodical in their beliefs and desire to be totally a Freeman are those willing to do the unthinkable in order to overcome and annihilate the threat in front of them even unto death so that others may live free. The Left thinks in the next 10 steps where as we look at the whole picture and it's cost.

We know the cost is never too high as long as it's the enemy who has these pains. Our job is not to win ; It's to destroy ; wreak havoc and totally crush the enemy to the point of dust so that they will think hard and long before ever giving thought to ruling over the Quiet ones.
My brothers and sisters ; We can only control that which we have. Our freedom is a birthright given by the powers above. As a wise man once said. ( We have given you a Constitutional Republic if you can keep it )

The powers above gave us the freedom of being free as long as we didn't intrude upon others freedom or ours.
We're at the time of reset and it shall come my brethren ; It shall come. At my age and wife's health all I can say is ( Take your best shot Bitch. )

Just my 2 cents
Eagle
You are my Hero, Hoo-Yah! So, I could play keyboard warrior right now but I won't. I just watched my ten minutes of stupidity on the boob tube. Yup.....wait for it. Just keep up your prepping and make sure you have a "great" game plan. Make sure you have either a last stand or a Rendezvous point to meet with others.

Gunfixr, no truer words have been spoken my friend. It's going to get ugly, I just want to be here for it, one last time. Damned if it won't be on home turf.