Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville VA

may be in trouble

Exclamation Charlottesville VA

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...tiple-injuries

There are Ants in the neighborhood, are there not?

K

Bacon saver

Eleven Bravo is in that neck-o-the-woods as I recall. He hasn't been tracking as of late. Also this little "skirmish" seems to have fizzled out thanks to LEO. They called it an "unlawful assembly" and then ran all the white folks off. Then they let all the snowcones and BLMs stand around the statue and take over the place. So what happened here?
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

may be in trouble

Apparently the assembly permit was revoked DURING the event, and someone plowed a car thru the whole thing and ran.

Estimates I got were from 2k-6k.

How many were at Lexington and Concord, 240 years ago, before advanced communications and magazine fed weapons?

Maybe I'm jumpy after eight years of BHO, worrying that each numbwit that shot up a place was gonna be the spark that would light up Ear Leader's martial-law pen.

Still trying to prep, still want to get out to TN, but still sure that TIME is far too much at a premium.

K

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    I'm several hrs away, and didn't go anywhere near there.
    But, from what I've seen, it was getting violent well before start time, and only got worse.
    So, they made the unlawful assembly call, and police a guard units went in to disperse them.
    After that, on a street not far off, a car plowed into protesters. I've seen several conflicting reports, the car hit them, backed up and hit them again, as many as three cars involved. But, 1 dead and as many as 9 injured, one car for sure with driver in custody.
    Still plenty crowded at that point.
    Pretty much as said, ran off the whites, left antifa and blm behind.
    To gloat, I'm sure.
    Sometime in there, a va state police helicopter which was monitoring action from overhead crashed, killing two.
    Only heard of one arrest.

This really was a bad deal. Except that the liberals will likely claim a victory, and roll on even harder. While the removal of historical monuments is wrong, and being done for the wrong reasons, the extreme right, white supremacists, merely white haters, do not represent the cause any more than antifa, or blm, represent their cause.
    Basically, a complete and total clusterf#*k.
    With the death of two troopers, and perhaps an innocent civilian.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Bacon saver

Well, It had to be a white kid didn't it? It was bad enough that they broke it up and did it all for all the wrong reasons. Leaving the little wankers to claim victory.

What really bugs me is that they blame it all on the "whities". Now look at it this way, they, both sides, obviously planned for a confrontation. They were "up armored" and ready for a fight. If you look at earlier footage of the rally, there were guys in LBG carrying ARs, I don't think they were on the BLM or the snowcone's side. They seemed to have disappeared into the alleys as the crowds dispersed. Also if you go through the footage as the events progressed it was the blacks who were provoking the whites all the way down the street as they were walking away. Inciting violence as per instructions.........so in the process they the politicians will rewrite history. Incite violence, divide the races and most likely continue obama's agenda and start a war within the US borders one way or another. Meanwhile back in NK, Iran, and Hillary's house.........so, if they keep this shit up......."we are going to remove the two statues in KY" we will see more of this shit. So if you'll excuse me I'll have to go tend to my fields.......by.... my......self!

may be in trouble

Honest so help me, I do not get why the left is getting so butt hurt about Confederate statuary at THIS late date.. and most especially Lee. Yes, he owned slaves, Yes he owned Arlington... But everyone seems to forget little things like his public statement that he rejoiced at the death of slavery... and then there's THIS little scene:

One could be excused for a tight in the throat at this.

I hope that all this statuary that's getting pulled out is being bought by some private concern. But where is this gonna stop? Are BLM-Snowflakes going to next raid cemetaries for funereal statuary they don't like?

MLK is looking down on all this and weeping...

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

The general population is clueless about history and historical figures. Liked the video, and few are aware that Lee was a prime mover in trying to restore the Republic and heals the wounds of the Civil War. Slavery and the Civil War are a part of our national fabric for better and for worse. It is what is is, and nothing done now can change that fact. Most of these protesters don't even know what they are protesting about, let alone what happened over 156 years ago.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Bacon saver

This is all crap, civil war and slavery is long gone and over with and everyone needs to just get the fuck over it. This is America and we're all AMERICANS.........as I wish in one hand and shit in the other. Now when I trained recruits as Navy Company Commander "DI" you'd be surprised how many stupid looks I got when I had my 88 little idiots sitting in front of me in the compartment and I asked, "what do you get when you mix black and white?" ............Grey you idiots! Haze fuckin Grey! You pour all them colors into that tin can and you get GREY and you get it underway! Then there's the first kid to get a razor cut.....hence the term "bleed by example" ...."what color is he bleeding?, What color do you bleed?" There ain't no deference we are all brothers and sisters here. If YOU make it about color then YOU got a problem with ME. Command can't function, ship can't function, military can't function with it..........but somehow it does. It exists in pockets still I'm sure but I wouldn't allow it........people are just stupid. Whew........glad I went out side when God said "Brains" while the ones heard "rain" I'm rambling. gotta get off this stupid thing!

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

MLK had it right, and the progressive left just doesn't get it. Most people in America thank God do. Judge a man by his character, not the color of his skin. The left like to tout victim-hood, and white privileged, whatever the hell that is. Like most service vets here, I worked for a living, putting my life on the line so those back home could enjoy there lives whatever they may have been.The only privilege I got was to be in an elite group of less than 1% of the U.S. population that had the guts to keep the wolf from the door and give the rest of the countries population the chance to pursue happiness in their own way. (Off Rant)
    Don't ask me what I really think, unless you can stand brutal unfiltered honesty. My brothers and sisters in arms know , and have been there done that, some even have little bits of multi colored cloth to memorialize it.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

another conservative rally coming up shortly in Boston - no Confederacy - no KKK or NAZIs .... ANTIFA is already lining up the professional protesters to start another riot ....